Forum lockedPost a reply Page 79 of 200   [ 1992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 200  Next
 Post subject: Re: 49th Meaningless Threads of War
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:32 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

@Hawk: Haha, the mechanic fig has my hair. ;9

AlbaVik wrote:
So, one of my friends who's at a kind of roleplaying/fantasy-stuff-based boarding school (probably the wrong word, but I don't think english has one for our "efterskoler") was home for the holiday, so in between a couple of visits at my mom's family and some of my parents' friends, I managed to find time for a day by him and his brother. On top of a pretty hectic holiday, it's great just to sit down, relax and play video games, eat pizza and drink soda with some good friends roughly from 12 AM to 4 PM, barely leaving a screen out of sight at any point.

Wait... you folks, like, celebrate Easter with giving people stuff?? As much as I feel against it ( :9 ), I'll sort of have to side with Napo here. The only kind of easter celebration I've seen is a boring annual day of driving halfway across the country and visiting my mother's generally uninteresting family |U
But... happy Easter none the less!

Efterskoler sounds... interesting. Haha. A role-playing boarding school? Wow.

Are old people always at your Easter gathering? "Come here, you little munchkin!" *cheekpinchcheekpinchcheekpinch* ;9

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:50 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

To me Easter is "free candy day". I've never been religious, even when I used to live near my very religious relatives, and now that I've moved across the country from them even less so.

Excited for the free multiplayer DLC for Mass Effect 3 coming out this Wednesday. I really want to unlock the Geth engineer...and the Quarian engineer that I still haven't unlocked yet :~( When you do get the Quarian unlock her sentry turret and get it to flamethrower with extra shields, murders everything, watched someone else do it.

Edit: Noticed that there's no section for skype name under the profile section, even though there's AIM, WLM, and Yahoo. Made me wonder, how many people here even use skype?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:24 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
HAPPY EASTER

Here are some of the reasons Easter is my favorite holiday.
1. Spring is here.
2. Around my daughter's b-day.
3. Around my b-day.
4. First big holiday I spent with my wife.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:45 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Quickblade wrote:
HAPPY EASTER

Here are some of the reasons Easter is my favorite holiday.
1. Spring is here.
2. Around my daughter's b-day.
3. Around my b-day.
4. First big holiday I spent with my wife.

Ah, Spring has been here in Indiana since late January. My least favorite season, and with good reason: when it's spring over here, people are gonna lose everything they have in tornadoes. :( Plus, the temp lots of times gets up to 100 degrees...

I just noticed, QB, that your sig should say "Froot" Loops. Or is that some kind of copyright thing in the song?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:58 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
I dunno if it was copyright reasons or not, but you get the point. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:12 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

So, my WWII Russian Ssh40 helmet and my Kaiserliche Marine flag should be here tomorrow. I am excited. :|~

Quickblade wrote:
I dunno if it was copyright reasons or not, but you get the point. ;)

I dunno, I might mistake it for something else. :9

EDIT: http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2012/04/07/mi ... el-castro/

Dude... O Rly? Just why was Ozzie Guillen talking about his "love of Fidel" in an interview in the first place? That totally has to do with Baseball. At least the Marlins apologized, but still, that one of the single weirdest baseball interviews ever. |D

Speaking of bball, the Cubs have convinced me once again they are cursed as The Mummy's Tomb. You should've seen them falling apart today. They let the Nationals run circles around them and barely took the win. Walks, errors, and bad throws aplenty. Repeat: Cursed. Like ?110? since they won a WS. Pathetic. My hometown Cubbies might not win ever.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:37 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

UltimatBlitz wrote:

Edit: Noticed that there's no section for skype name under the profile section, even though there's AIM, WLM, and Yahoo. Made me wonder, how many people here even use skype?

Exactly what's listen on various forums is always a crapshoot. AIM is usually present because it's been around for a while. A lot of newer forum systems have skype IIRC.

I have Skype btw. Y'all feel free to add Shadow Viking if you want :P

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:41 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

I dont have Skype, don't know exactly what it is, but I'm not sure I would be able to make a lot of use out of it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:48 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

UltimatBlitz wrote:
To me Easter is "free candy day". I've never been religious, even when I used to live near my very religious relatives, and now that I've moved across the country from them even less so.
Excited for the free multiplayer DLC for Mass Effect 3 coming out this Wednesday. I really want to unlock the Geth engineer...and the Quarian engineer that I still haven't unlocked yet :~( When you do get the Quarian unlock her sentry turret and get it to flamethrower with extra shields, murders everything, watched someone else do it.

The coming DLC should be excellent ... can't wait to be a Geth either. Also, the Engineers are pretty cool, I like the Quarian infiltrater more than the engineer though.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:45 am 
Chisel Hand
Chisel Hand

Napoleon wrote:
Are old people always at your Easter gathering? "Come here, you little munchkin!" *cheekpinchcheekpinchcheekpinch*

Not so many at this Easter thing, but at some of the other gatherings we have a borrible lot of old people. Luckily, standing roughly 6'2", I'm getting too tall for most of them to actually be able to reach my cheeks ;D

About that boarding school he's at, yes, it seems like a very interesting place. AFAIK only one in the country, though, so he's got a pretty long travel at the end of every holiday.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 79 of 200   [ 1992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 200  Next