Change font size
It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:07 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: A.D.U. Elite Officer
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:52 pm 
Anvil Polisher
Anvil Polisher
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:09 pm
Posts: 53
Image

A.D.U. Elite Officer by ~Cmorgenweck~ on flickr.

This is probably one of my favorite pictures :D I took it on my garage floor with the lights off. I have a little disc light and I held that directly above the fig and turned the flash off on my camera. I actually do that a lot if I take shots like this during the day :)

Thanks for viewing,

-C

_________________
My flickr.
My youtube.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A.D.U. Elite Officer
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:02 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm
Posts: 2622
Location: The bridge of the Tristram
That is awesome.

_________________
"...and not be a lame, boring adult with no toys or hobbies."-Napoleon Flickr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A.D.U. Elite Officer
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:45 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:25 am
Posts: 5005
Location: hicks hut - PNW
Very cool, great fig and photo

_________________
... being customized ... by the Master ... ><>
minfig art!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A.D.U. Elite Officer
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:45 pm 
Anvil Polisher
Anvil Polisher
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:09 pm
Posts: 53
Thanks, guys! :D

_________________
My flickr.
My youtube.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A.D.U. Elite Officer
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:31 am 
Bucket Boy
Bucket Boy

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:45 pm
Posts: 7
Location: Colorado, USA
Great photo! Is that gun a prototype from BrickArms? I'm planning on getting some Dark Blue Mega Guns for my ADU.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A.D.U. Elite Officer
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:13 am 
Anvil Polisher
Anvil Polisher
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:09 pm
Posts: 53
Pandemonium wrote:
Great photo! Is that gun a prototype from BrickArms? I'm planning on getting some Dark Blue Mega Guns for my ADU.

Nah, it's something Thrash designed. Unfortunately, it won't go into production because it is too similar to a different gun he already has in production (he runs another company as well).

_________________
My flickr.
My youtube.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A.D.U. Elite Officer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:03 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:33 am
Posts: 1471
Location: On the way to Brickfair '14
Cmorg wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Great photo! Is that gun a prototype from BrickArms? I'm planning on getting some Dark Blue Mega Guns for my ADU.

Nah, it's something Thrash designed. Unfortunately, it won't go into production because it is too similar to a different gun he already has in production (he runs another company as well).

You can say brick warriors. ;) This figure is really good too as well as the lighting.

_________________
My Flickr

If the tanks succeed, victory follows. - Heinz Guderian


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A.D.U. Elite Officer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:10 pm 
Anvil Polisher
Anvil Polisher
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:09 pm
Posts: 53
huntmaster wrote:
Cmorg wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Great photo! Is that gun a prototype from BrickArms? I'm planning on getting some Dark Blue Mega Guns for my ADU.

Nah, it's something Thrash designed. Unfortunately, it won't go into production because it is too similar to a different gun he already has in production (he runs another company as well).

You can say brick warriors. ;) This figure is really good too as well as the lighting.

Alright :D And thanks, I really like doing shots like this. I will do more in the future.

_________________
My flickr.
My youtube.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A.D.U. Elite Officer
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:07 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:20 pm
Posts: 2063
Location: Slaying Wyverns somewhere...
Awesome fig and presentation!

_________________
Great minds think alike, average minds experience coincidences.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net