Change font size
It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:11 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: Elite legs, arms, body, and head
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:53 pm 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

Instead of building your own bulky elite, why not get a custom body, arms, head, and legs that look relatively good

it would require different molds for each armor variant but that means you could mix-n-match to create your own custom elite

whats a "Powered Assault Commando" or "shock trooper" without an enemy to shoot at? what the point of buying a gun that has nothing to shoot? at am i right?

Post subject: Re: Elite legs, arms, body, and head
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:37 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Location: Home, probably playing Runescape. !,,!, (o.o) ,!,,!
I would say your are correct. Then again there are the Mega Bloks (dun-dun-DUNN!) covenants.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:07 pm 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

True Blue Moon, I even have a few of those Elites. A while back my friend created an Elite head, I was hoping she'd "resin it" and sell some, but that never happened :( . I wanted to try my hand at one but my sculpting skills were not exactly there. I may not want Elites for target practice, but they'd be perfect as an alien race for my Starfleet. Mega Bloks (dun-dun-DUNN!) - where is that music coming from? - did a good job creating the Elites, and I don't mind the fact that they're taller (overall, not just the heads) than the LEGO minifigs (weren't the Spartans created to be taller than normal humans? And the Elites should be around the same height so it would work out), but (and I've never tried it yet) I doubt that putting a MB Elite's head on a LEGO torso would work too well, so I would definetly agree to at least an Elite's head (although the entire body would be amazing (hips might also be needed or else forget about the torso, hands and arms and just create armor for those parts)) and maybe new types of legs.

-Alan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:50 am 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

true peter and the legs could also be used as sator legs. an FYI in halo reach they announced that spartans were seven foot tall and elites are nine foot tall with the ability to run what they say and i quote "the elites can run as fast as a sprinting spartan". even though the spartans are still a little faster when sprinting

in my opinion legs and a head would AT LEAST be needed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:20 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

The MegaBlocks- (Dun dun DUNN!) Are too small. This is a great idea!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:53 pm 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Khopesh,

MegaBloks (Dun-Dun-DUNNN!!!!) - *looks around quizzically* wow, it's getting louder - is smaller compared to what? (just curious, not a challenge) The new Mega... - whoops! not gonna try that again! ... figures (with their bendy parts) are a bit taller than Legonians (also a bit thinner - healthier snacks I guess) which could work out with the 7 and 9 foot tall sizes Live quoted (I am surprised that a running Elite would be as fast as a sprinting Spartan, wouldn't the bent [Elite] legs give it a bit more spring and speed?).

Legs and head created would probably bring it to about the same height as the Mega... - ha! thought you can get me again, huh? So, height-wise it would still be "small" [I guess, unless small was referring to their thinness] (but taller than a regular Legonian minifig and would be taller than the Legonian Spartans we have running around here).

-Alan

Post subject: Elite Heads
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:20 am 
Anvil Polisher
Anvil Polisher

Just a thought but wouldn't the general grievous head make a decent base for an elite head?

Check my stuffz out on Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/strawdog316/

Add me as a contact please!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:29 pm 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

i was browsing on youtube when i found this. at first i wanted a custom body, a head , and custom legs. after i found the video it changed my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkR-_idN ... re=related

hopefully OMI will take some notice.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:15 pm 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

Meh, im satisfied with the off brands..

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]