Post subject: Re: El 47th meaningless thread de Brickforge
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:18 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

sentinal133 wrote:
UltimatBlitz wrote:
sentinal133 wrote:
@Blitz: How is CE:A?

I wish they added in the armor abilities from Reach...but I think it's pretty true to the original. I was hoping it would be slightly more than a graphics update, but not really.

Is the armor really as dark as it looks on the cover?

No, it's greener...but it can look that dark in the right light.
Also, they really didn't update like anything...you can't even pick up the energy sword. I was really hoping they'd make additions to it instead of just the dang graphics.

macleodman2 wrote:
How much is CE:A? Is it full price? If so, that kind of sounds like a rip off. Most I would want to pay for it would be 20 bucks.

$40, but comes with a code for a map pack for reach...don't know what they're charging for it but it's probably about $10 right there.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:28 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Really? Forty bucks? Yeah. I wouldn't pay that. Maybe if I was a Halo fan. Halo is alright, but I never got hooked. I had to play Halo 3 for a couple months because that was the only game I had when I first got my Xbox and I still didn't become a fan. Plus it's just a graphics update. How much did they update the graphics? I doubt they made it look current gen.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:30 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

macleodman2 wrote:
Really? Forty bucks? Yeah. I wouldn't pay that. Maybe if I was a Halo fan. Halo is alright, but I never got hooked. I had to play Halo 3 for a couple months because that was the only game I had when I first got my Xbox and I still didn't become a fan. Plus it's just a graphics update. How much did they update the graphics? I doubt they made it look current gen.

It's strange. It's slightly less than in Reach, but most of them look like same. Aside from the Master Chief himself who looks somewhere between Halos 2 & 3. Also I haven't seen the flood yet, but based on the pictures they're somewhere between 3 and Reach.

Last edited by UltimatBlitz on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:35 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

The Food? Lol. Hmm. Well those updates sound decent. I thought it would be like the Golden Eye graphics updates. Not so fantastic, but still better than the original. $40 is still a bit expensive, but I do realize it must have taken a fair bit of work to update the graphics so I'm fine with it now. I should get Golden Eye though... Online sounds fun. I can't say I like that they put Daniel Craig in it though. In fact, I hate that they did. Craig makes a good Bond, but there was absolutely no justifiable reason to put him in Golden Eye.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:49 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Not very knowledgeable on the whole James Bond topic. But Anniversary is annoying me. I get that people want to be "true to the roots", but that doesn't mean you don't add anything new in. 343 should have added weapons in and if people didn't want to use them then use your own self control and don't pick up a sword. For people like me, on the other hand, would like to use weapons not available in Halo: CE in Halo: CEA.
and maybe replace the useless flashlight with sprinting...
Also, you don't see your feet if you look down. I feel like they would have fixed that.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:55 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

They basically did the same thing as Anniversary with Golden Eye. Updated the graphics but not much else. Except they replaced Pierce Brosnan with Daniel Craig. I guess they also completely changed the storyline from the original game which is also really annoying. That doesn't really matter though, because people really want it for the nostalgic multiplayer that now has online. Reselling the same product over and over again really pisses me off though. That's why I stopped playing COD (for now at least). Every game has been almost identical since COD 4. Black Ops tried to change some things but the main fan base freaked out about it. Now MW3 looks exactly like MW2 with only slight changes. Dangit. Went on a rant. My bad. Anyway; I do think the COD games are still fun. They're just not moving forward.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:28 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

I thought Blitz triple-posted there for a second, you guys, your avatars look so similar. :9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:34 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Yeah. I've been getting confused about it too. They look VERY similar.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:10 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Napoleon wrote:
I thought Blitz triple-posted there for a second, you guys, your avatars look so similar. :9

macleodman2 wrote:

In brightest day,
in blackest night,
no evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:18 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

UltimatBlitz wrote:
Napoleon wrote:

macleodman2 wrote:

In brightest day,
in blackest night,
no evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might...

Green Lantern ftw.

Time for a looong overdue avy change, for me.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 4 of 100   [ 991 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 100  Next