Change font size
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:36 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 9 of 12   [ 117 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Khopesh97-Napoleon-Oreo-Hikaro Story Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:35 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Well, I'm not going to post the update tonight, but I should have it ready sometime this weekend.....

Oh, and I also made a few corrections/updates to the map key in my previous post.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:49 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Looking awesome. I really like the Barony idea, BTW. Looking forward to the updates, guys!

EDIT: Robertson flag:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:34 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Awesome.

'Nuff said. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:43 am 
Chisel Hand
Chisel Hand

Half and half out of curiosity and because i feel like writing some Post-Apoc, what happened to Denmark?
If nothing is decided, i can inform you that except some resistance groups, we were quite neutral during WW2, and would therefore most likely not have been nuked to smithereens.

EDIT: and that Robertson flag looks good (and very scottish!).

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:00 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

khopesh97 wrote:
Awesome.

'Nuff said. :)

Danke!

AlbaVik wrote:
Half and half out of curiosity and because i feel like writing some Post-Apoc, what happened to Denmark?
If nothing is decided, i can inform you that except some resistance groups, we were quite neutral during WW2, and would therefore most likely not have been nuked to smithereens.

EDIT: and that Robertson flag looks good (and very scottish!).

Denmark probably would've been annexed to Germany, along with the Netherlands and surrounding areas. And no, I don't think it would've been nuked, either, especially because of so many Germanic people in Denmark.

Thank you! That's the real crest of the Robertson family, by the way. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:48 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Just a thought, but you should probably look through the recruitment thread again for unused character submissions.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good-Rom12:21

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:06 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Ok, a new and more perfectly updated map of PA:

The dashed Red lines indicate which areas Harry will be soon adding to his power base, once the weddings go down... The one to the SE of Spruce (a.k.a. Schuylkill) Country is Lehigh County, home of Allentown and the US Steel plant (which would fit Harrys description of "lots o' old factories" in the Flemming territory).

The big solid blue blob in Lebanon County (E of the Susquehanna) is Fort Indiantown Gap, the main Freistaat Military Base in the Northeast Region, and the blob in the east along the river is Reading, PA, the farthest Northeast of any of the Freistaat's fortified cities. I've also slightly re-colored the other outlaw gangs' territories to differentiate them from the Perry County Prowlers (who even the other gangs hate... They're basically the post-WWIII PA version of the Mongol Horde)... Also the dashed Blue lines in central and Eastern Maryland, just north of the Fallout Zone, indicates that the Freistaat has some settlements/has been moving NJ Tribes into the area... Cleanup of the Baltimore-Washington area will likely commence once the Philadelphia region is taken care of and PA Grenzschutz troops hold all the bridges across the Delaware River and the current summit and political crisis have been resolved.

BTW, if nobody else wants to take a crack at it, I'm going to see about attempting to do maps of Maryland and New Jersey.....

Last edited by Hikaro Takayama on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:43 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

I really understand the locations, now. Great job!

I was going to do a NJ map, but it was basically wasteland. I could do Maryland or WV! Especially WV!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:38 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Sounds good.... If you do the MD map, please not the sections in N. & W. Maryland that have been annexed by various factions in PA... That westernmost section of the MD Panhandle (the one West of the Monongahela River) has been annexed by the UMWA, which is based out of Fairmont, WV. (perhaps we could include some kind of shout-out to the 1632 series by Eric Flint... Grantville, the town in the series is based on Mannington, WV, which is near Fairmont.... Maybe a mention of the UMWA Commissioner Stearns and a warning sign near the border with the Blair Barony claims similar to the one posted outside Grantville in the book, which reads: "This area is now under the protection of the UMWA. If you try to harm or rob anybody we will kill you. There will be no further warning. We will not negotiate. We will not arrest you. You will simply be dead. We guarantee it. Go ahead. Try us.")

I'll be trying to cobble together a map of NJ soon, to give an idea of where the new Freistaat foward Base (dubbed Sumpfburg, i.e. "Swamp Castle/Fort"), as well as the various radiated zones.....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:17 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

I'll have to put together a map of Cali, Oregon, Nevada, and Texas I guess.

Oh and, I put in a little salute to the main series in West Coast. Something bout' communications between a certain character and the Japs. Probably cause' the Japanese are getting bored with their slice of the pie and a free PA would weaken Germany's grasp on the Americas, If you want, I'll just finish up the interception and drop that minor plot arch, otherwise, I may go on with it a little bit....

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good-Rom12:21

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 9 of 12   [ 117 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next