Change font size
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:31 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Halo Reach / 4 Spartan armors
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:54 am 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

I think it would be a great idea to make master chief's {B} Halo 4 armor (just the armor, the helmet is OK). It would be great to have the Mark V too, to make Noble Team. We need the Mark V in several colours to make our own Noble Six in LEGO. And EVA helmets! The visor ans the helmet should be sold separetly, like the chief's helmet. Some of the visors ould have Emile's skull print on them. What do you think?

Post subject: Re: Halo Reach / 4 Spartan armors
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:47 pm 
Swage Fitter
Swage Fitter

Yes, I would love to have some EVA helmets! They would be very useful, for Halo figs and also for astronauts.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:25 pm 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

I had a similar subject, except it was about fan-made armor.

I WOULD LOVE more Halo armor, although i am quite satisfied with the old Lego astronaut armor as an EVA helmet

I personally think Brickforge is being (no offense) stupid for not adding more halo armor when Halo 4 is coming out in 5 DAYS and they have some of the best armor

Even Brickarms has come out with a whole line of Halo weapons

I also think elite legs (which could double as sator legs), a elite body piece and a elite head (i am on subject because this talks about halo armor which the elite body pieces would have armor that would differ which is apart of halo)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:01 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
LIVE2KILL98 wrote:
I had a similar subject, except it was about fan-made armor.

I WOULD LOVE more Halo armor, although i am quite satisfied with the old Lego astronaut armor as an EVA helmet

I personally think Brickforge is being (no offense) stupid for not adding more halo armor when Halo 4 is coming out in 5 DAYS and they have some of the best armor

Even Brickarms has come out with a whole line of Halo weapons

I also think elite legs (which could double as sator legs), a elite body piece and a elite head (i am on subject because this talks about halo armor which the elite body pieces would have armor that would differ which is apart of halo)

I am curious as to who said that BrickForge was done with ever making Halo inspired items? You are implying that BrickForge just said we have done enough and will never revisit a specific inspiration. We don't give out information about what is or is not planned. Furthermore, it's not as simple as matching up the release of a product with another promotion unless you are in a joint venture. We are not McDonald's working with Marvel to release limited addition beverage cups. We just don't operate that way. As for people like BrickArms making a whole line of Halo weapons, that's great, they recognize the popularity of that theme. We are far beyond the point of being concerned what other vendors produce. Halo maybe popular, but so are a ton of other things. Producing items takes time, and there are far more things going on behind the scenes than to just whip up an idea, have it rendered, send it to the mfg, and have it produced and shipped. What I find amusing is when someone suggests an idea months ago and then it comes out, they like to think they invented the idea or forced BrickForge's hand in doing it. We take input from out fan base along with what we see as interesting, doable, popular, and profitable. What might be "off the table" today might be "on the table" tomorrow. We like to keep the element of surprise a factor that people can enjoy and in this day and age, it is harder to come by. Very few people know of what is coming, but I can tell you that many people will be excited to see what is coming next. BrickForge has come a long ways from day one and continues to evolve.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:22 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

I would like some more Halo armor!

Even just more helmets would be great.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:54 pm 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

Sorry, I guess what i meant is this is a well liked item, and there is clearly enough supporters, and some of your new items are recolored halo armor.

My point was this subject of wanting new armor has been visible for quite some time, and as the height of the inspiration has come out it would be the perfect time to make new armor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:02 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Quote:
Sorry, I guess what i meant is this is a well liked item, and there is clearly enough supporters, and some of your new items are recolored halo armor.

My point was this subject of wanting new armor has been visible for quite some time, and as the height of the inspiration has come out it would be the perfect time to make new armor

BrickForge recognizes the popularity of it's items inspired by a specific video game. I can imagine we have not seen the last of sci-fi related items as it relates to a specific inspiration. Time will tell ;)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:21 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

LIVE2KILL98 wrote:
Halo 4 is coming out in 5 DAYS and they have some of the best armor

Well, that's a matter of opinion, because I think most of the armor in H4 sucks, I much prefer Reach armor.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:44 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Likewise, except for the elites, they were better in 3.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:45 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

I think the idea here is that the Sci-Fi theme has several options to pull from, and as QBlade has stated this theme is far from over.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next