It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:10 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Girly Hair
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:05 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Wait, like the Society of Friends, AKA: Quakers? :P

Well, what about a really long version of the ponytail that actually has hair on top.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good-Rom12:21

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:16 pm 
Cast Cleaner
Cast Cleaner

Hothram wrote:
My daughter's been looking at the Lego minifigs, but is disappointed that most of them seem to be boys. She actually burst into tears when she found out (from the Ninjago website) that the single female Ninjago wasn't actually a ninja, but was just a ninja's sister (she fights like one, so I don't know why they decided they had to point out her non-ninjaness). The ponytail offered by Brickforge looks more like something that would be worn by a savage barbarian or a half-orc punk than a girl. Any plans for a set of braids, or something else feminine?

I have ideas for some more girly themes.

but first on behalf of your daughter X) ,
if she still is upset about the female ninja (Nya), LEGO did a terrible job of making the Ninjago theme story clear. the magazine said one thing about Nya, but the website said something different, as did catalogs AND the animated TV mini-series. but if you do some homework (I did, and lucky I found you), she really is a ninja, just not like the boy ninjas (that happen to be the stars! shoot, right?).

Nya is "part time", so she helps out regularly, and she has psychic and some fire powers, although she never tornadoes in comics or on TV.

does that make her feel the tiddiest bit happier?

anyway, send me a message of which age range your daughter is in:
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11+

and I will give you my best appropriate idea if you want to create a custom LEGO set for her!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:57 am 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

i would have to support this because when ever i try to recreate someone in minifig form its always hair that gives me a problem (that and lego has a limited number of girl torso's)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3