Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Dead Space Armor (Rig)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:21 pm 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Issac Clark's Rig Armor from Visceral's "Dead Space" videogame

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.p ... opic=47369
this is how Is how I want the Dead Space (Rig) Armor to look like
but the helmet needs to be re-done, the legs need Decals, and both arms need armor not just the right one
As for weapons a Plasma Cutter, Force-Gun, & or Line-Gun would be an awesome weapon
this is the Rig and weapons as seen in the game.
Rig Back:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 70&bih=505

Rig Front:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 102&ty=103

Black suit Rig:

Plasma Cutter V1 & V2:
http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en ... lasma+cutt

Line-Gun & Military Issued Machine gun: (hit the x button to see the whole page so both guns and schematics are visible)

Hopefully this is helpful
I need a price check so I know what to expect
the colors Im looking for are brown/tan(original version), black, or red versions of the Dead Space Armor (Rig)
please e-mail me back thank you brickforge :) I appreciate it :}

Post subject: Re: Dead Space Armor (Rig)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:40 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Hi,

I think you misunderstand the purpose of this forum. Suggesting the parts/armor/accessories for that figure is fine. However there is no guarantee that these suggestions will be used, as it is ultimately up to Armothe what he decides to make and how he decides to make it.

This is not for ordering figures designed and made to your exact specifications, which you hint at in your post. I'm sure you could understand how impractical that would be, given the price and labor that goes into designing a new mold of items for release. If you want this armor badly enough, you can always do what the customizers do and set about making your own ;)

I would move this to the Stockades, but I'll let this stand as a suggestion since image references are provided and others might be interested in these designs.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:50 pm 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

:? If I knew how to make this stuff why would I be asking about it on your forum?
which by the way I was told to do in the first place by another employee...
I wouldn't have bothered you or anyone else on here if I knew how to make
the minifigure myself honestly would that make any sense at all to you?
No it wouldn't, so let me ask you this than what can I do ? Can I hold some kind of a
vote perhaps to see If people are interested or not like that Gears of War Armor that someone else posted?
if so how would I go about it I don't know how to do that kind of voteing program common help me
out please? :(

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:34 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Doomsday, we appreciate requests and suggestions. I think your wording is what made the request seem more like a demand. You are more than welcome to post a poll, or see how much feedback your request gets here in this very topic. BrickForge has a variety of items and as we continue to move forward, there is no telling what we will do next. If you are looking tips for how to make an item we don't produce yet, or links to something similar, then the friendly members here may be able to direct you to the right place. Welcome to the forums and stay a while.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:37 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Doomsday8589 wrote:
Can I hold some kind of a
vote perhaps to see If people are interested or not like that Gears of War Armor that someone else posted?
if so how would I go about it I don't know how to do that kind of voteing program common help me
out please? :(

That's exactly what I suggested ;) Brick Forge doesn't, hasn't, and likely won't accept custom orders (that being make several new molds to assemble a custom figure for one person. As I said, that's entirely unrealistic, given the amount of time, work, and money that would be involved when there are already so many other items that are being worked on. This forum is for people to suggest new items that Brick Forge might want to make. If you look at the other topics in this subforum, you'll notice several great examples of this. You don't need any special program of equipment to make a suggestion, you just need to make a post, hopefully with pictures (as you've already done, to illustrate what you would like to see Brick Forge someday produce), and see how people respond.

Now it's important to note that even if every single person on the forum responded positively, that doesn't mean Brick Forge will make the item. Armothe will make it if he wants to, if he feels there's enough interest in it, and if it's feasible. Even if the idea turned into an actual product, this doesn't happen overnight, and likely you wouldn't see it in production within a year or two. It takes time to make quality accessories, this is no simple garage operation ;)

As Quickblade said, welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here, and feel free to make whatever suggestions you'd like to.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:43 pm 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

k

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]