Change font size
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:59 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: "Mega Buster Cannon" Mega man DBZ alien etc.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:46 pm 
Bucket Boy
Bucket Boy

I sure hope so. I'd like to be able to stockpile a common head and have different colored versions, like you hit Pause (or the L or R buttons) and swap to Bubble Lead, Leaf Shield, Air Shooter, and so on.

I was thinking about this after I logged off... The cannon should be about 24 to 32 LDUs in length. (1 LDU -- LDraw Unit = 1/64", 24 LDUs is the height of a Lego brick, minus the stud on top (4 LDUs).)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:43 pm 
Bucket Boy
Bucket Boy

of course different colors my friend as for what colors brickforge would use that I don't know.
what I can do is recommend some colors.
1#Blue
2#Red
Dark red
Black
Orange
Green
Neon green
Forest green
Brown
Tan
Purple
Yellow
Pink
Grey
White
Dark Blue
Gold
TruSilver
See thru/clear with wiring design that connects to energy reader
any other design or color idea's feel free to post <v
>

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:54 pm 
Bucket Boy
Bucket Boy

Cybertronian wrote:
I sure hope so. I'd like to be able to stockpile a common head and have different colored versions, like you hit Pause (or the L or R buttons) and swap to Bubble Lead, Leaf Shield, Air Shooter, and so on.

I was thinking about this after I logged off... The cannon should be about 24 to 32 LDUs in length. (1 LDU -- LDraw Unit = 1/64", 24 LDUs is the height of a Lego brick, minus the stud on top (4 LDUs).)

that actually brings an idea two versions of the buster one with a hollow inside excluding the handle of course (like the ray gun and one with the traditional stud to compliment using different elements for different effects =]
my friend ure a genius also the unit dimensions helps I think the interior of the buster, more or less looks like this...
( l ) a hollow circle with a single bar in the middle the depth covering the avarage minifigure hand completely without affecting the forearm area. the exterior is a rounded rectangular shape with a nozzel at the end and on the side is a little energy bar for detail effect.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:27 pm 
Bucket Boy
Bucket Boy

<v> keep the ideas flowing with this friends could also do a megaman x, zero friends and enemies as well plus we'd get to stick it to Capcom a little for constantly belittling their Mega man fan network as a side note which is a plus. seriously great game evil company...don't get it.. a special concussion rifle (Halo Reach )could bemade with alittle modding which is also a plus or as was mentioned link's hook shot works too or guns to vehicals

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:51 am 
Bucket Boy
Bucket Boy

many ideas are flowing out any other suggestions you guys care to make tword this?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:54 am 
Bucket Boy
Bucket Boy

as a side note I'd appreciate responses Not views views don't do squat for the cause people . <v> we want a buster gun it's as simple as that so show support by responses not views.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2