Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Question about Brick World
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:43 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Jackal wrote:
Dylan wrote:
Will you be at BrickWorld? All registered attendees (the guests on saturday and sunday don't count) get a goody bag when they register. You get them with your badge at the registration desk, they are completely unrelated to the classes.

-Dylan

So that means the people coming on Thursday and Friday right?

Yes. Of course you have to be registered and paid. It doesn't matter when you get there but remember that it is almost registration deadline and only the first 500 registrants are guaranteed goody bags (that's how many they have, they didn't expect this many people) so if you aren't signed up yet, sign up ASAP. They are 486 so far. And remember to bring lots of money for BrickForge, other vendors (in addition to BF there are BrickLink sellers with sets and parts, BrickArms, and ME Models) and of
course the LEGO store discount!

Quote:
Yeah, I was thinking about going. Not only for BF, but to meet some of you guys in real life.

Sweetness! Thanks Dylan! One last question: How much does it cost to register?

$50. Get on it, registration ends day after tomorrow. If you sign up late you aren't guaranteed an engraved brick badge. Also if there are more than 500 attendees you aren't guaranteed a goody bag. There are 486 so far. Also remember to sign up for the hotel through the BW web site. If you can't for any reason, call and say you are with BW. You get $119/night instead of $238/night (half price). Go to www.brickworld.us for further info, and feel free to PM me if you have any more questions.

-Dylan

Post subject: Re: Question about Brick World
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:29 pm 
Anvil Polisher
Anvil Polisher

Darn it! I went to brickworld and didnt see the new products because it was so dang crowded! :~( But i did get myself a sexy spartan hat and i did get one moped {:D

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2