Change font size
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:36 am


Forum lockedPost a reply Page 21 of 100   [ 993 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 100  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread Fifty Three-peat!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:24 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:25 am
Posts: 4899
Location: hicks hut - PNW
@Bio: glad to see you made it back; sorry for the relational issues.

_________________
... being customized ... by the Master ... ><>
minfig art!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread Fifty Three-peat!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:15 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:09 pm
Posts: 2479
@S133: Well. Not really. The fact that the Brotherhood still exists in the Mojave is only a rumor. Most people think they were driven out. In the mods it's more like the Brotherhood is invading a small place so they can retrieve whatever pre-war tech was secretly stored there. Usually a computer. Sometimes the NCR also wants the tech, and sometimes it's Enclave remnants. Some of these mods are really good. Beyond Boulder Dome is great. I was just saying that it seems to be a very popular template for modders.

_________________
"Is it just me, or are there a lot of people here that seemingly spend too much time doing things of questionable value?" - S133


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread Fifty Three-peat!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:29 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm
Posts: 2602
Location: The bridge of the Tristram
macleodman2 wrote:
@S133: Well. Not really. The fact that the Brotherhood still exists in the Mojave is only a rumor. Most people think they were driven out. In the mods it's more like the Brotherhood is invading a small place so they can retrieve whatever pre-war tech was secretly stored there. Usually a computer. Sometimes the NCR also wants the tech, and sometimes it's Enclave remnants. Some of these mods are really good. Beyond Boulder Dome is great. I was just saying that it seems to be a very popular template for modders.

So... Are the Brotherhood in New Vegas not actually Brotherhood?

_________________
"...and not be a lame, boring adult with no toys or hobbies."-Napoleon Flickr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread Fifty Three-peat!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:36 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:09 pm
Posts: 2479
@S133: They are. They're just isolated. I'm pretty sure that they don't have communication with the California Brotherhood. In fact, I think there might be subtle hints that the California Brotherhood collapsed. I can't really remember.

_________________
"Is it just me, or are there a lot of people here that seemingly spend too much time doing things of questionable value?" - S133


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread Fifty Three-peat!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:12 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm
Posts: 2602
Location: The bridge of the Tristram
macleodman2 wrote:
@S133: They are. They're just isolated. I'm pretty sure that they don't have communication with the California Brotherhood.

It seems like all of the Brotherhood's specific groups are isolated.
Quote:
In fact, I think there might be subtle hints that the California Brotherhood collapsed.

Would make sense, what with NCR running all over the place.

_________________
"...and not be a lame, boring adult with no toys or hobbies."-Napoleon Flickr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread Fifty Three-peat!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:22 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:09 pm
Posts: 2479
The D.C. Brotherhood has contact, but they're ineligible for reinforcements or supplies since they chose to make helping people their primary goal. I don't really know why they aren't the Outcasts in Fo3, but somehow they stayed in. The Mid Western Brotherhood is actually a completely separate entity I think.

_________________
"Is it just me, or are there a lot of people here that seemingly spend too much time doing things of questionable value?" - S133


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread Fifty Three-peat!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:33 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm
Posts: 2602
Location: The bridge of the Tristram
macleodman2 wrote:
The D.C. Brotherhood has contact, but they're ineligible for reinforcements or supplies since they chose to make helping people their primary goal. I don't really know why they aren't the Outcasts in Fo3, but somehow they stayed in. The Mid Western Brotherhood is actually a completely separate entity I think.

So is the Brotherhood just a bunch of fragments now?

_________________
"...and not be a lame, boring adult with no toys or hobbies."-Napoleon Flickr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread Fifty Three-peat!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:26 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:02 pm
Posts: 4413
Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
I posted an update on my Super hero project in the Artisan's Gallery. Heading off to work.

_________________
"I might be a few bricks short of a wall, but they are Lego bricks. Watch where you step, because they hurt like a #*%$#" :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread Fifty Three-peat!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:29 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:09 pm
Posts: 2479
@S133: They're still one entity, all working for a common goal, it's just that their war with the NCR has caused a lot of problems for communication and their ability to support each other.

_________________
"Is it just me, or are there a lot of people here that seemingly spend too much time doing things of questionable value?" - S133


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread Fifty Three-peat!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:40 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:25 am
Posts: 4899
Location: hicks hut - PNW
I'm home and my box of BF is waiting for me. I'm hoping to have some serious time to work on some Destiny Guardians this week.

@Bio: Be sure to check out my finished Dovahkiin!

_________________
... being customized ... by the Master ... ><>
minfig art!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum lockedPost a reply Page 21 of 100   [ 993 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 100  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net