Change font size
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 94 of 100   [ 996 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: Come in Meaningless Thread 51, Your Time is Up
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:21 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@Machetero: I wish it was C, but not ...

So, when I open diablo3, and wait for it to load ... this is the image I get on my lappy's desktop:

proof, that Diablo is a 'blockhead'
:o)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:16 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Wait, Diablo is getting a LEGO theme? Wow, seems like the figs would be kind of PG-13. ;9

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:08 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Napoleon wrote:
All you guys have Xbox. I think PS3 has better graphics, plus I like the controller better. Come to think of it, who here besides me and SV actually have PS3's?

Depends on the game for whether or not the PS3 has better graphics. If I recall correctly most multi-platform games, Assassin's Creed for example, are built to the 360's 720p limit, but something like Uncharted would be able to fully use the PS3's superior hardware. Again, that's if I recall and understand correctly. Also, Halo 4 looks amazing graphically, I was shocked by how they were able to make it look so good. I think they left some of the realism out of the engine to compensate though. As for controllers, I don't like where the PS3's analog sticks are, I feel like they're too low for my thumbs to have their full range of motion, and I'd prefer them to sit higher on the controller.

So here's an idea, what if one of the analog stick was replaced with a trackball.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:47 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

hawkxs wrote:
@khopesh: I have a bass but don't really know how to play. Where/how did you learn?

I pretty much taught myself hawkxs. My dad, who plays guitar, taught me some basic scales and such but I took the rest into my own hands. Literally. :)

@Console-Talk: I have a Wii. |D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:36 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Oh, hey guys. Exam week is coming up, and you know how teachers like to cram everything in in those last couple weeks, not so sure about homeschooling, but that seems to be how it works in institutions solely for learning. So that's why I've been gone.

@Console talk: I happen to own an Xbox-360 and a Wii. I really enjoy the variety on the Wii, though I wish it had more decent 3rd party games. But Aesthetics > Graphics. I mean look at screenshots of the DS remake of Final Fantasy IV, remembering that the DS is a 32 bit console or better, and the graphics used are full on CGI/3-D. The look at the Sprite-work from the original FFIV, which was one the SNES, a 16 bit console.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good-Rom12:21

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:46 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
I have an X-box 360. I do not have X-box live. I just can't afford it to make it worthwhile. I only own about 5 games anyways.

My internet is fixed :) The guy came this morning and my wife explained everything that had happened before. He thinks a truck hit the pole outside a while ago just enough to make the wire outside fray. It might have been installed too tight and when it got bumped, caused enough damage to have what happened, happen. Hope that makes sense.

My wife and I signed up to get the Utah license next Tuesday. Not looking forward to shelling out $170 and sit for 4 hours, but if this means I can be armed crossing state lines, I'm cool with it. I'm hoping we do some on hand research on what guns we'd like to get. I have my eye on a different gun now and I hope I can get it for a way lower price from the guy I was thinking of buying off of before.

Time to play The Old Republic some more :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:04 pm 
Bellow Boss
Bellow Boss

minfigCharmed wrote:
It would be sweet to have a BF gamer group ... my biggest issue is that my internet works well - on a whim. Until it warms up here a bit, we're still in the 10's-20's daytime highs, I have no hope of it getting better.

-7 here. Fahrenheit. Plus insane windchill. Yeah.

DSi here and a Wii at home. Also my mini-fridge has dinosaur magnets on it now. You should be jealous.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:59 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@hawkxs: that's what our nights have been like, reaching down to -26 has been our coldest.

BF Galaxy: got my photos done today and posted a very dry narrative for the storyline, which I apologize for. But, I'm really happy with my new minfigs.
:o)

@QBlade: glad your net was an easy fix.
and good luck with the license.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:29 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

So...it looks like the weather is going to get down to about 10 or lower tonight and I have to work. Part of my job is walking around outside. To say I am less than pleased about this is a gross understatement.

@mc: About to go read your Galaxies post.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:35 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

It's starting to warm up in CB, we're finally in the positives! Oh, yeah, and skiing advanced level alpine ski runs while holding a basket of french fries in one hand is an amazing experience, yes, I kept all the fries in. I wish I'd had a camera.

@QB: That'll be good being able to carry across state lines

@XboxLive: Have to echo QB's sentiments, I've not enough time or money for XBL.

hawkxs wrote:
DSi here and a Wii at home. Also my mini-fridge has dinosaur magnets on it now. You should be jealous.

What, totally lucky! We have one of those stupid wood-door fridges, with no magnetic surfaces. Hmm, may that's good, if we ever get attacked by an army of Magneto-velociraptor clones, I have less metal in my home. :9

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good-Rom12:21

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 94 of 100   [ 996 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 100  Next