Change font size
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:59 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: What would you like to see from TLG?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:15 pm 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

I'm new to the forum here- came out of the Dark Ages last summer, and love it. Wasn't satisfied with stock offerings, looked around, and lo... BrickForge!!!! The 30/30 promo has gotten me hooked.

The little I've actually taken pictures of is here (pre-BrickForge):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stikfas/sets

Anyway, though old, I like this thread. Quickblade said much of what I can't articulate. I would like to see a chaining, and even melding of themes. Fantasy Theme with Space-Age tech is a prime example, and illustrated very well by the inventory here at BrickForge. This new on-line minifig game may open that up.

I've really fallen in love with the Neo-Space style, and would love to see that. Benny may be our savior in that fight. The first theme I've bought Every kit from is Galaxy Squad. As a late-comer and Space lover, I've missed all the old stuff, so this was my first chance to get in. But the theme is, IMO, beautiful. Different teams, great alien molds, beautiful builds i don't even feel the need to mod... I couldn't wish for more. Oh yeah... I can... for them to do a second wave!!!

I also dig that, as far as I've understood, that the Space Police 3 concepts are the seeds for this line. Some of the concept and prototype builds I've found on Flickr support this, and it's awesome to see the evolution.

And of course...

Blacktron.

I would Love to see Blacktron come back with Galaxy Squad level ships. TLG could even dig out my favorite black sheep, Spyrius, and do some justice there!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2