Change font size
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:02 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: New Super Heroes
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:37 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Ok, so I am not as up to date as all the kids on the internet, but since I just saw this, I needed to post it. The new Super Heroes minifigures that are supposed to show up in 2013:

I'm not a fan of flesh tones still, but I always love Super Heroes. Love the Arkham City direction and a few other things. I can see a lot of BF being used in conjuncture with these minifigs. BF Pulse Ray top the list at the top of my head. I am hopeful that with this release that some of the classic villains from Spider-Man's past get representation in this group. (Electro, Rhino, Scorpion just to name a few). Discuss.

Post subject: Re: New Super Heroes
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:05 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

They did Nova, cool! Maybe some of the other Secret Avengers will get an official fig too. I like making customs, but an official Moon Knight, that would be awesome. **drools** Also, the hat on the Scarecrow looks perfect for making Radgast the Brown.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good-Rom12:21

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:13 pm 
Slag Fetcher
Slag Fetcher

Powered Assault Commando wrote:
They did Nova, cool!

Yeah, too bad that's because of a TV show, wherein Spiderman, White Tigress, Iron fist, Power Man, and Nova are teenage/rookie superheros working for shield.

Anywho, nice find. I like the look of the figs. More detail than normal.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:51 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

zachyboopser wrote:
Powered Assault Commando wrote:
They did Nova, cool!

Yeah, too bad that's because of a TV show, wherein Spiderman, White Tigress, Iron fist, Power Man, and Nova are teenage/rookie superheros working for shield.
While this might be true, at least the figs resemble their 616 counterparts and don't look like cartoon characters (any more than any other comic book character might anyway).

Also, so long as the sets aren't some obscene price, I will be getting whatever set has the Joker in a prison jumpsuit, and whichever the Dr. Harleen Quinzel fig comes in.

Also also, it makes me a bit sad that the figs all seem to be tied into movies or tv shows. I was hoping for a Flash fig and some X-Men sets. Though I suppose that means we may see an Ant-Man or Rocket Raccoon in the future.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]