Change font size
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 50 of 200   [ 1993 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 200  Next
 Post subject: Re: Whose 50th Meaningless Thread Is It Anyway: Scene From a
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:40 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Elsweyr, Black Marsh, and Valenwood are the only parts left in Tamriel. We think that Black Marsh would be boring, because who wants to spend 100+ hours in a marsh? Elsweyr seems like the best option for the next game. It has varied environments, which is something the remaining provinces lack. All in all, we don't think any of the remaining provinces will offer something we haven't seen before, except maybe Elsweyr. Hammerfell is supposedly most desert, with only the coasts holding any major population centers. Trekking through the desert would only be amusing for so long. Elsweyr offers desert and jungle. Valenwood only offers forest and jungle, but a Bosmer war would be very interesting considering the fact that THEY'RE CANNIBALS!

We wish that there was more of a difference between races like in Oblivion. We understand they Bethesda was trying to make it so you could use any play style with any race, but the bonuses of each race should be more noticeable. We strongly believe that Bretons and Altmer should start with more magicka, and that Orcs and Nords should have higher starting stamina and health respectively.

We have decided to create Khajiit unarmed monk character. Sounds fun right now.

@Mach: Dark elves are awesome, but we find that those British accents don't really fit them. That is our humble opinion.

We are glad to finally be able to take part in conversations about Skyrim.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:50 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Napo would like convo to change. Napo think sit not fair to make His Imperial Highness drool over that which he cannot play. :9

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:54 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Machetero is unsure what accent you are reffering to. He was simply saying that dark elves/drow are awesome. He's pretty sure it's the black skin that initially amused him.

Some day he'll get around to playing Skyrim and will understand what everyone was talking about. It probably won't be for a few months though, and by that time Assassin's Creed 3 will be out and take over his live.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:04 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Elder Scrolls Dark Elves have blue/bluish grey/grey skin. And red eyes.

SV agrees that the cockney accent doesn't exactly fit them, but it's better than the bland voices from Oblivion. What he really misses are the deep, throaty & guttural Dunmer voices from Morrowind.

Apparently Jiub (the first character you meet in Morrowind, and a dark elf, and a total badass) shows up as a ghost in Dawnguard. This video means little to SV, as he does not have Dawnguard, but for those who do, it will help you find this Jiub's ghost, and you can hear what the Dunmer used to sound like.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:08 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Machetero wrote:

Some day he'll get around to playing Skyrim and will understand what everyone was talking about. It probably won't be for a few months though, and by that time Assassin's Creed 3 will be out and take over his live.

Assassin's Creed 3Assassin's Creed 3Assassin's Creed 3Assassin's Creed 3Assassin's Creed 3Assassin's Creed 3Assassin's Creed 3

Error.

Mind melted from awesomeness.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:19 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Sentinal has started thinking in third-person. He wishes to stop talking in third-person despite how much fun it is.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:13 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

sentinal133 wrote:
Sentinal has started thinking in third-person. He wishes to stop talking in third-person despite how much fun it is.
Agreed. I'm done.

Shadow Viking wrote:
I'm ok with this skintone, and red eyes sounds good. But Cockney accents?!?! I do not approve.

Napoleon wrote:
Assassin's Creed 3Assassin's Creed 3Assassin's Creed 3Assassin's Creed 3Assassin's Creed 3Assassin's Creed 3Assassin's Creed 3

Error.

Mind melted from awesomeness.
MMHMM. The trailers and gameplay teasers look so very good. The way they have described the combat sounds similar to the mentality that is supposed to go with the martial art I train in so I'm quite excited for that.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:54 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Speaking of Cockney accents, I finally tagged the British accent I always do with friends as a cross between Ricky Gervais and Russel Brand. |D My signature phrase for the last month or so has been "You ordered your fish and chips and now you shall consume them." :9

EDIT: Shamelessly advertising my American King story.

And the President of Tejas from 1810 to 1818, General John Meyer:

:D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:37 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Shadow Viking wrote:
Apparently Jiub (the first character you meet in Morrowind, and a dark elf, and a total badass) shows up as a ghost in Dawnguard. This video means little to SV, as he does not have Dawnguard, but for those who do, it will help you find this Jiub's ghost, and you can hear what the Dunmer used to sound like.

Yes he does. I haven't gotten that far yet, but my son had and showed him to me - since I never played Morrowwind.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:57 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Machetero wrote:
Shadow Viking wrote:
I'm ok with this skintone, and red eyes sounds good. But Cockney accents?!?! I do not approve.

Yeah. The accent is weird. The Morrowind voices were so much better. Then again the Oblivion voices were so much worse, imo.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 50 of 200   [ 1993 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 200  Next