It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 181 of 200   [ 1993 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184 ... 200  Next
 Post subject: Re: Whose 50th Meaningless Thread Is It Anyway: Scene From a
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:14 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Quickblade wrote:
@Machetero - Man, I'd say that picture has to have $100's worth of items in it.
So. Many. Purple. Shock Trooper Helmets.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:56 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
You all better check out the Flickr stream. Camo galore!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:39 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Darn you, QB. I was just looking at BF shop and thinking about what to buy when you have to wave camo in my face. :|~

Quickblade wrote:

@Napo - The round thing with the "V" on it is the Battle Shield. There is also a viking style one in the photo in the top center. Yes, the dude's real name is Napoleon. Cool that you got those 2 sets. Now you can make a proper sigfig.

Is that a custom printing or a sticker?

I know, I've been wanting that pompadour piece for a long time. I'm getting a camera next paycheck, and my Galaxies character's hair is described as that piece. :D I never understood why they didn't make that for Mutt Williams' fig, as Mutt's hair only looked like the piece they made in one scene when he went down a waterfall. :9

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:29 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Those are screen printing, not stickers. BF has really nailed it with the screen printing items and the possibilities are huge. One of the things BF tries to do is make custom items more attractive to the novice customizer. This means making it easy for people that just don't have the patience or skill to pull off some of those designs. Even sticker applying can be difficult for say a 10 yr old (or a 38 yr old on my off days :P). That's not to say the BF customers are stupid. You can still buy any item and paint, hack up, or modify in whatever you see fit.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:33 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

I'm all for more screen printed items....

Which reminds me: I need to buy a bunch of the new printed officer's hats... I definitely have a good use for the US army black, US Navy white and USMC white hats... I'm also going to be picking up a few of the new Star Wars guns as well.

I was going to wait until after I moved, but the loan officer at the bank sent me an email that she got from the title lawyers saying that they had "accidentally" "forgot" to send the corrected deed paperwork to the VA loan office, meaning that it's probably going to be at least another week before I can move in. X0

I wish there was some way I could sue these.... people for gross incompetence and/or extreme dereliction of duty. X|

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:35 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

I might not have made myself clear, the shield, too? I don't see the V shield on the shop. I'd love to see more shield prints.

And I agree, stickers are ridiculous for me. I already have genetic tremors so it's hard enough. :9

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:07 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@Hikaro - That sucks about the paperwork.

@Napo - I'm not sure what you mean, but both shields are screen printed. I'm not allowed to say how many more or when they will show up in the store, but there are more screen printed shields coming.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:38 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Quickblade wrote:

Yeah, well, my brother's father in law just happens to be a big-shot real estate lawyer in Pittsburgh, so I'm definitely going to be giving him a call tomorrow... I figure it's better than my earlier idea of chucking a few Molotov cocktails through the window of the local Wells Fargo bank (they are the people selling the house). XD

Needless to say, thanks to how much stuff they've effed up on their end and their constant feet dragging through this whole process, they'll be hosting the Winter Olympics in Hell before I ever even think about doing business with Wells Fargo ever again. X0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:09 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Hikaro Takayama wrote:
they'll be hosting the Winter Olympics in Hell before I ever even think about doing business with Wells Fargo ever again. X0

Actually, I heard Hell has petitioned the Olympic Committee to host them after Russia. :9

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:10 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Hikaro Takayama wrote:
Quickblade wrote:

Yeah, well, my brother's father in law just happens to be a big-shot real estate lawyer in Pittsburgh, so I'm definitely going to be giving him a call tomorrow... I figure it's better than my earlier idea of chucking a few Molotov cocktails through the window of the local Wells Fargo bank (they are the people selling the house). XD

Oh, but can't we throw the Molotov cocktails through the windows anyway?
Quote:
Needless to say, thanks to how much stuff they've effed up on their end and their constant feet dragging through this whole process, they'll be hosting the Winter Olympics in Hell before I ever even think about doing business with Wells Fargo ever again. X0

Yeah my family had fun with Wells Fargo a couple years ago. I still support the Molotov cocktail idea.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 181 of 200   [ 1993 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184 ... 200  Next