Change font size
It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:22 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 84 of 200   [ 1992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 200  Next
 Post subject: Re: 49th Meaningless Threads of War
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:53 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

I think they also added Reach. I've played 3 a ton, even though I've expressed that I don't really like the Halo series all that much, but when I first got my Xbox I only had Halo 3 and Fable II because they came with the Xbox.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:17 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

I like 3 the least actually. Except for ODST, ODST is awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:25 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Gorillaz. It sounds like they're done for. Damon and Jamie had better get their **** together. "Artistic differences" just sounds like such a BS excuse to me most of the time, but with those two guys I actually believe it. They're both so insanely creative that conflict is inevitable. There's hope though. They've said they were ending the Gorillaz project many times in the past but they kept going. We'll see. I'm gonna be devastated if they really do part ways.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:57 pm 
Slag Fetcher
Slag Fetcher

macleodman2 wrote:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search your heart, Luke, you know it to be true.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:40 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

macleodman2 wrote:
I think they also added Reach. I've played 3 a ton, even though I've expressed that I don't really like the Halo series all that much, but when I first got my Xbox I only had Halo 3 and Fable II because they came with the Xbox.

Play reach with friends, thats how I came to start liking it.

@UB: Mine is Biohazard1194, send me an invite. I'll accept it when I get back from my friends house.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:34 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Biohazard wrote:
macleodman2 wrote:

Play reach with friends, thats how I came to start liking it.

@UB: Mine is Biohazard1194, send me an invite. I'll accept it when I get back from my friends house.

Yes, Halo with friends is great!
ME3 is super too!

I'll add you guys too ... if that's ok. I already have S133 and a couple of others from the forum, though my group gaming hours are far and few right now ... I'm Mumz Opt, :o) Mac, what is yours?

@UBlitz: that's awesome on the Geth Engineer, I unlocked the Justicar last night.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:11 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

My GT is Poncho Leroy (with the space) for anyone who wants to add me.

I've never played a Halo game online with friends. I used to play 4 player on Halo 2 at a friends house, before he tried to scam me out of $60 and a 20gb 360 hard drive. I can never show my face at his house again after I made him cry. Anyway. I'm going to buy Reach tonight because I'm pretty sure it's on Games on Demand.

Edit: So pretty much everyone has Reach right?

Edit: So I just dropped $40 for Reach. It better be worth it. Man. Sometimes (which means always) Games on Demand is such a rip off. Would anyone like to donate $300 so I can get a new 360 that actually works the way it's supposed to? :9

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:52 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

macleodman2 wrote:
Edit: So pretty much everyone has Reach right?

Edit: So I just dropped $40 for Reach. It better be worth it. Man. Sometimes (which means always) Games on Demand is such a rip off. Would anyone like to donate $300 so I can get a new 360 that actually works the way it's supposed to? :9

I do.
We should play... tomorrow?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:02 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Yep. Download should be done by then. I'm kind of excited. I haven't played Halo at all for 3 years. I'm not exaggerating either. I haven't played any Halo game once for the past 3 years, and never with friends. I imagine I'll like the series a lot more when it becomes more social for me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:08 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Well, my fiance and I had a somewhat rough weekend together: Her one cat got really sick Saturday, and had to be put to sleep on Monday, and she was devastated. :(

I've also been back at looking for houses... I looked at two yesterday, one for $40K and one for $50K, and well, they were about what you'd expect for a $40K and $50K house, but then again, when I started looking last year with a different realtor, she showed me two houses that would have needed at least as much work as those two, but cost at LEAST twice as much!

I'm also working with my realtor to get my VA loan paperwork in.

Unfortunately that doesn't leave much time for LEGOs....

Last edited by Hikaro Takayama on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 84 of 200   [ 1992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 200  Next