Change font size
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:14 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 78 of 200   [ 1992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 200  Next
 Post subject: Re: 49th Meaningless Threads of War
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:16 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
A friend of mine copied the entire season 1 of Game of Thrones for me a little bit ago. I watched 1 episode on a Friday and finished the rest of them the next day. They are really that good. They are very adult orientated though. Language, nudity, and sexual content pushed to the limits. That being said, if it doesn't bother you, it's a must see series.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:09 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

sentinal133 wrote:
Quote:
Also, hooray, I finally got my internet back. Someone cut the cable outside. Jerks.

Umm, how and why would someone cut a cable, of any kind?

With a knife, a machete, an axe, bolt cutters, wire cutters, teeth... Why? Idk. But it was cut just where it comes out of the ground. Pissed me off when I found it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:03 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Biohazard wrote:
sentinal133 wrote:
Quote:
Also, hooray, I finally got my internet back. Someone cut the cable outside. Jerks.

Umm, how and why would someone cut a cable, of any kind?

With a knife, a machete, an axe, bolt cutters, wire cutters, teeth... Why? Idk. But it was cut just where it comes out of the ground. Pissed me off when I found it.
Let's not forget run over by lawn mowers or "weed whackers". Pretty sure my mom cut the chord to the weed whacker WITH the weed whacker once...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:08 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Hmm, fav novels ... Since I dont read much fiction I'll have to pass; same with movies. I mean I can say some are good but that's about t.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:02 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

minfigCharmed wrote:
Hmm, fav novels ... Since I dont read much fiction I'll have to pass; same with movies. I mean I can say some are good but that's about t.

You don't have favorite movies or like sitting in front of a magic talking box getting fat from tortilla chips and salsa and fudgsicles and Dr. Pepper and cupcakes? =U Are you human?

;9

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:28 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Machetero wrote:
Biohazard wrote:
Let's not forget run over by lawn mowers or "weed whackers". Pretty sure my mom cut the chord to the weed whacker WITH the weed whacker once...

I thought of that, but it was so close to the telephone pole where none of our neighbors uses a weed whacker or lawn mower and the grass is still pretty tall.

Happy easter everyone.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:17 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Napoleon wrote:
minfigCharmed wrote:

You don't have favorite movies or like sitting in front of a magic talking box getting fat from tortilla chips and salsa and fudgsicles and Dr. Pepper and cupcakes? =U Are you human?
;9

LOL ... I sit in front of my comp or xbx ... I like to keep my entertained brain active while I munch and grow wider :o) LOL
Seriously though, I have movies I like ... LoTR, Second Hand Lions, Muppet Treasure Island, StarGate series, I'm sure there's a couple more ... Original Star Wars trilogy. But no, I can't say I truly have fav's. I'm totally happy creating things and giving my brain things to do verses watching a magical box and letting it color my thoughts for me. (yeah, I AM a ner-gek)

Happy Easter or Res Day for those who celebrate such things!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:18 pm 
Bellow Boss
Bellow Boss

Happy Easter! I got a series 6 mechanic, a series 5 clown, a playmobil series 2 basketball player, a cadbury egg, a reeses egg, a chocolate bunny, and an m&m guy full of m&ms. Particularly happy about the mechanic, I really like him.

Fav novels... Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Narnia, Harry Potter...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:23 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

I'm going to party-poop and confess I don't celebrate easter. Raaahhh! Get off my lawn! :9 Have a gun 'un if you do, though!

minfigCharmed wrote:
LOL ... I sit in front of my comp or xbx ... I like to keep my entertained brain active while I munch and grow wider :o) LOL
Seriously though, I have movies I like ... LoTR, Second Hand Lions, Muppet Treasure Island, StarGate series, I'm sure there's a couple more ... Original Star Wars trilogy. But no, I can't say I truly have fav's. I'm totally happy creating things and giving my brain things to do verses watching a magical box and letting it color my thoughts for me. (yeah, I AM a ner-gek)

Hahaha, that's fine then. Just making sure you watch movies. ;9 Muppet Treasure Island is awesome. :D

Speaking of getting wider, I've lost a TON of weight lately. Probably 10 pounds. My pants hardly fit me at all. I'm a lot more muscular, too. Huzzah for me! :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:09 pm 
Chisel Hand
Chisel Hand

So, one of my friends who's at a kind of roleplaying/fantasy-stuff-based boarding school (probably the wrong word, but I don't think english has one for our "efterskoler") was home for the holiday, so in between a couple of visits at my mom's family and some of my parents' friends, I managed to find time for a day by him and his brother. On top of a pretty hectic holiday, it's great just to sit down, relax and play video games, eat pizza and drink soda with some good friends roughly from 12 AM to 4 PM, barely leaving a screen out of sight at any point.

Regarding novles, I've heard much good of ASOIF as well, and hope to get started on it after I finish on Earth's Children... and The Inheritance Cycle. I'm tempted to say Earth's Children, but I'm afraid I've read too many novels to be able to choose any as my favourites.
If we're going to go in on movies on this topic as well, some of my favourites are: Down by Law, The Closer You Get, Jacob the Liar, Return of the King (yep, one more on that one), and La Bohéme (yes, it's made as a movie as well).
hawkxs wrote:
Happy Easter! I got a series 6 mechanic, a series 5 clown, a playmobil series 2 basketball player, a cadbury egg, a reeses egg, a chocolate bunny, and an m&m guy full of m&ms. Particularly happy about the mechanic, I really like him.

Wait... you folks, like, celebrate Easter with giving people stuff?? As much as I feel against it ( :9 ), I'll sort of have to side with Napo here. The only kind of easter celebration I've seen is a boring annual day of driving halfway across the country and visiting my mother's generally uninteresting family |U
But... happy Easter none the less!
Napoleon wrote:
Yay, SV is gowing to get married!

Hurray, three cheers to the couple ;) !

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 78 of 200   [ 1992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 200  Next