PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:27 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Omicron wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQAMJ1IvC-w
Lego LoTR Game trailer
-Omi

That looks amazing!!

Getting ready to order my first sets from these ... Battle of Helm's Deep and Attack on Weathertop. :o)
Next penny pile I'll have to order some BF Goblin items to go with the bad guys!

sentinal133 wrote:
I suppose it depends on the bonuses. However, we saw the same thing with ME3 and, I believe, ME2, except armor actually helps in those games.

Yup, that's happened with a couple of games now, Fable 3 did too. I guess that way there's variety in the preorders and it forces you to "choose wisely".

... trying to figure out a good name for my lego-art display site ... grrr

Post subject: Re: 49th Meaningless Threads of War
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:30 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

minfigCharmed wrote:
sentinal133 wrote:
I suppose it depends on the bonuses. However, we saw the same thing with ME3 and, I believe, ME2, except armor actually helps in those games.

Yup, that's happened with a couple of games now, Fable 3 did too. I guess that way there's variety in the preorders and it forces you to "choose wisely".

Yeah, but the only bonuses I remember for Mass Effect 2 where the Terminus armor and gun from GameStop and the inferno armor from BestBuy. Usually there's only 3 different preorder bonuses at most. But Halo 4 has had preorder bonuses announced for 5 different stores so far, and my be announcing more between now and it's November release. Before if you were a die hard enough fan you could buy the game 3 times, or if you were thrifty enough buy the games at all the places then sell the games for slightly less on ebay and then sell the codes in a bundle to make up the difference and see a profit. That way someone else can get the codes without paying the price of 3 games. Now I doubt you'll see that as much.
Do you think you could preorder from all of them, get the codes, then return all the games but the one you opened after redeeming the codes?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:15 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
I may have screwed myself out of 2 weeks of Unemployment pay, so I'm just a little more agitated than normal.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:15 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Watching Gangs of New York. As far as I can tell it's not that great of a movie. Except the beginning battle scene. That was really good. Daniel Day Lewis' acting seems very sub-par at some parts which is weird. He's usually really really good.

Edit: Oh god. I feel so incredibly wrong right now. Sooooooo dirty. I just found an old picture of my mom... and she was hot. That's my own conclusion. I looked at this picture and basically thought "daayyuummmm" even though I knew it was my mom. I'm going to go take a shower.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:09 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

That reminds me of a joke from family guy, but it's too mature to share here.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:42 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Got my BF order! It's interesting, everything seems much more shiny than before. Except the mushrooms, they have the usual matte finish.

So many mushrooms...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:45 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Finally got Diablo II to work. Oh man. So much nostalgia. I love going back to games, and realizing how much I sucked at them when I was younger. I would really only ever play as the Necromancer so that I would always have help. I never experienced any of the other classes. Love the Assassin. I'm going to have to try the sorceress next. I've never been good at kiting, but that's essential to the sorceress so it will give me good practice. Actually, I'm decent at kiting in some games. In WoW I'm excellent at drawing other players attention in PvP. Sit there and spam concussive shot on everyone you see and they'll get pissed and chase you all around the battlefield.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:59 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Yeah, the assassin is my favorite class. I really only invest xp into Claw Mastery, Block, Fire Bomb, and whatever the thrown lightning thing is called. Of the skills that I've unlocked so far anyways. I've actualy only ever got to Diablo once, and that was with an Amazon.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:10 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Diablo 3 is my first Diablo game. I'd play the others, but it sounds to me like the class' genders are locked. I don't usually play any games like that who have fixed genders.
Oh, and about that thing I said with all the preorder bonuses for Halo 4, they MAY become available later on as DLC, even if you don't get them right away through preorder. The whole thing's just messed up, and 343 is not making a good first impression.
I forget, does anyone here play League of Legends?

Has amazon been janky for anyone recently? Sometimes it gets stuck in the loading process and I have to stop and refresh to fix it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:56 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

I would rather play Diablo 3, but... never mind. I'm done *****ing about my comp.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 197 of 200   [ 1992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200  Next