Change font size
It is currently Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:55 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 8 of 100   [ 991 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: El 47th meaningless thread de Brickforge
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:57 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

My uncle had buy a truck on credit so he could get a loan to get a new house. I guess it worked out though. He needed the truck, it gave some good credit history, and after awhile he got the new house. Still; it's a bit of a pain. I don't look forward to the day I have to stop mooching off of my parents.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:28 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

I worry about my future, schoolwork, drivers ed, my literary career, etc, all the time, even though I'm an upbeat guy; you're definitely not alone.

@HT: That's awesome! I've never seen a game where the Boers are playable. My greatest strategy feat was conquering 95% of the known world as Austria in Empire: Total War. I was like Genghis Khan or something, with my Eastern European horde sweeping away all in its path. XD There were probably millions of casualties and everything ended up being conquered except Gran Colombia and the Huron tribe. I still have it saved, waiting for me when I feel like exterminating them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:29 pm 
Smelt Sire
Smelt Sire

Napoleon wrote:
schoolwork, drivers ed,

Those are the lesser of the evils. Like way at the bottom. :P

-Omi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:35 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

I could never get the expansions or any mods to work for Civ III. I know the expansions were installed, but nothing ever happened when I tried to use them. Wish my computer would run the Total War games. Mine could barely run Shogun: Total War. Not Shogun 2: Total War. No; I'm talking about the first Total War game with incredibly putdated graphics. I mean seriously, they were 2D sprites and my computer lagged like hell when there were more than 40 of them.

Man. I wish I had some classical music on my flashdrive. I could totally go for some Mozart - Reqiem Lacrimosa. Best Mozart song ever. O Fortuna and In the Hall of the Mountain King would be great too. Guess what O Fortuna is about. If you know which one it is. I know for a fact everyone has heard, but not everyone knows the name.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:42 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

macleodman2 wrote:
Mine could barely run Shogun: Total War. Not Shogun 2: Total War. No; I'm talking about the first Total War game with incredibly putdated graphics. I mean seriously, they were 2D sprites and my computer lagged like hell when there were more than 40 of them.

Lol. X) Don'tcha hate computers? They're working on a console one right now, though. :D They haven't said which kind it will be, but there's strong speculation it will be either Civil War, Victorian era, or WWI.

Omicron wrote:
Napoleon wrote:
schoolwork, drivers ed,

Those are the lesser of the evils. Like way at the bottom. :P

-Omi

:9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:48 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Really? I didn't know they were making a console version. Still doesn't matter because my god damn 360 wont play discs. How the hell do you spell that anyway? Is it disc or disk? Sorry. I get upset when I think about my 360. Oh! Right; I found out something awesome about Oblivion. It turns out that you can steal goblin totem staffs and place them in cities! Sounds boring right? Wrong, because once you do that the goblins will attack the city to get their totem back. I guess you can't kill the Goblin Shaman though. If you do that the goblins can't find the staff.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:50 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
The NWN server I play on is on the verge of being totally dead. Very big shame too, because the potential is there. A new owner took over, and for some reason he just isn't listening to anyone's advice. I really hope this isn't then end of that part of my life that I have put the past 3 years into.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:53 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

That sucks QB. I hate when a community disperses. It leaves an empty spot in your life, and it's a pain to find a new community. For awhile I was afraid that these forums were going that way. We're getting a surge of new members who are pretty active though. Thank god.

Last edited by macleodman2 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:54 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

macleodman2 wrote:
How the hell do you spell that anyway? Is it disc or disk?

I would think that disk would be a shortening of diskette so it would be correct when talking about floppy disks. That or disk is singular and discs is plural.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:58 pm 
Smelt Sire
Smelt Sire

macleodman2 wrote:
For awhile I was afraid that these forums were going that way.

They are gone. You just happen to be in a delusional, limbo state of mind where you think they still exist.

But in fact they don't exist. You are dreaming.

And then you wake up as a different person.
Quote:
How the hell do you spell that anyway? Is it disc or disk?

Disc refers to round discs, like CDs, DVDs, blu-ray discs, etc.

Disk refers to square disks, like floppy disks and drives.

-Omi

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 8 of 100   [ 991 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 100  Next