Change font size
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:46 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: Latest order December 2010
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:46 pm 
Cast Cleaner
Cast Cleaner

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 172
Location: Kyōto-fu, Kyōto-shi, Ukyō-ku
So I received my latest order the other day.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/seeke ... forder.jpg
Can you tell I'm a fan of the latest sale? I'm buying sale items and a few non sale items at the same time. Sort of like a sample of things offered. The brass knuckles are really interesting. My father likes them and he's over 80 years old.
I did notice one thing though. I ordered 4 brown Military Swords and got 3. That's ok though because in my extras I got a brown Hero Sword.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/seeke ... extras.jpg
Seeing as the store is officially out of them I think its a fair trade and I don't want a replacement and I'm not complaining.
Another surprise was the baggies they came in.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/seeke ... iplock.jpg
Never seen these before in an order. Although this is my third order in a year.

Thanks again Armothe for providing such a wonderful product.

_________________
My Brickshelf
Myself on Facebook


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Latest order December 2010
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:20 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:20 pm
Posts: 2063
Location: Slaying Wyverns somewhere...
That's a lot of stuff dude!

_________________
Great minds think alike, average minds experience coincidences.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Latest order December 2010
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:03 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:00 pm
Posts: 673
Location: Colorado, USA
Sweet! I really like the bags too :D

_________________
My Blog: Making Alternate History


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Latest order December 2010
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:13 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 1872
I've already started amassing a nice little collection of the new bags myself, and you don't want to see my recent orders, sadly alot of the things I want are running out of stock ;9 and unlike you my last order I screwed up one of the items I ordered I ordered in the wrong color, so have to wait till my next order to order the right color.

_________________
my bricklink store
BrickTW forum


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Latest order December 2010
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:58 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:02 pm
Posts: 4443
Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
That's a nice haul. I too was excited about the bags when I got my last order. I can't believe we are all excited over a printed bag ;9

_________________
"I might be a few bricks short of a wall, but they are Lego bricks. Watch where you step, because they hurt like a #*%$#" :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Latest order December 2010
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:06 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 1872
Quickblade wrote:
That's a nice haul. I too was excited about the bags when I got my last order. I can't believe we are all excited over a printed bag ;9



Thats because it has the name of our favorite custom items maker on it ;9

_________________
my bricklink store
BrickTW forum


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Latest order December 2010
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:09 pm 
Cast Cleaner
Cast Cleaner

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 172
Location: Kyōto-fu, Kyōto-shi, Ukyō-ku
Asterios wrote:
I've already started amassing a nice little collection of the new bags myself, and you don't want to see my recent orders, sadly alot of the things I want are running out of stock ;9 and unlike you my last order I screwed up one of the items I ordered I ordered in the wrong color, so have to wait till my next order to order the right color.

You have also had a major head start on me. I only discovered Brickforge in January of this year. I'm not complaining though, you do marvelous work. I've seen some of the things on your Brickshelf, do you make armies for tabletop RPG like things or just for fun?

_________________
My Brickshelf
Myself on Facebook


Last edited by Arcanamachi on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Latest order December 2010
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:10 pm 
Cast Cleaner
Cast Cleaner

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 172
Location: Kyōto-fu, Kyōto-shi, Ukyō-ku
Quickblade wrote:
That's a nice haul. I too was excited about the bags when I got my last order. I can't believe we are all excited over a printed bag ;9

You should have seen me when I saw the black Brickforge envelope. I cried. No kidding.

_________________
My Brickshelf
Myself on Facebook


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Latest order December 2010
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:35 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 1872
Arcanamachi wrote:
Asterios wrote:
I've already started amassing a nice little collection of the new bags myself, and you don't want to see my recent orders, sadly alot of the things I want are running out of stock ;9 and unlike you my last order I screwed up one of the items I ordered I ordered in the wrong color, so have to wait till my next order to order the right color.

You have also had a major head start on me. I only discovered Brickforge in January of this year. I'm not complaining though, you do marvelous work. I've seen some of the things on your Brickshelf, do you make armies for tabletop RPG like things or just for fun?



my armies have been used for various things from brickwars to Battle scenes, and i'm a bit of a excessive compulsive and must always build bigger and better armies, most people think of 10-20 minifigs being a small army to me 200-400 is a small army, even my current Centaur band is over 20 strong already, and thats just me fiddling around.

but as it goes I've probably spent more in the past year then any other year.

_________________
my bricklink store
BrickTW forum


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net