It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:24 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 8 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:52 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

@mac: Now that's funny.

@MC: No-one ever scares me off. I think...

Man, it's snowin' like heck over here. It is said the minimum will be around 15 inches. Pretty high for where I live.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:59 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Ok car guys.......what kind of a moron puts windshield washer fluid in where the anti-freeze goes? 8o Then that idiot doesn't realize it until about 5 days later. X?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:03 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Quickblade wrote:
Ok car guys.......what kind of a moron puts windshield washer fluid in where the anti-freeze goes? 8o Then that idiot doesn't realize it until about 5 days later. X?

Doesn't anti-freeze go in the radiator?

edit: Well, I couldn't find anything specifically labeled for anti-freeze or windshield washer fluid on the cars that are home right now, but I'll check my mom's car when she gets home. sub-edit: Yes it has a container clearly labelled washer fluid, it also has a container labelled with some kind of diagram unidentifiable as anti-freeze, but it connects to the radiator, so I'll assume it's for anti-freeze or something.

edit: By the way, what kind of car are we talking about here?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:15 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Hey, you don't have any reason to hide your art, MC! :D It looks absolutely professional.

So, I decided for my 18th Birthday, I'm going to buy myself a refurbished M-1 Garand.

Oh yeah!

That is as long as Obama doesn't make them illegal...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:25 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@Mac: that should make a very interesting story no matter which way it swings, remember to write down an embellished for someday. lol

@Napo: so, do you participate in reenactments? I've known several guys who have and really liked it.

@QBlade: so sorry about the car ...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:29 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

minfigCharmed wrote:
@Mac: that should make a very interesting story no matter which way it swings, remember to write down an embellished for someday. lol

@Napo: so, do you participate in reenactments? I've known several guys who have and really liked it.

@QBlade: so sorry about the car ...

The Garand would be for target shooting and home defense/civil unrest. I'm all set for the reenactments, though. I've already talked about with a guy at the Indiana Military Museum (where they do both WWII, Napoleonic, and Rev Wars) and my military uniform collection is growing all the time. I'm definitely going to try to do it within the next two years. The only prob is that I want to be a Wehrmacht trooper and they've had several... accidents... in the thick uniforms. Guys almost died. =U They even have an aircraft carrier, so it's fun stuff usually. Rev War is what I'd do first, though, likely as a French infantryman. ;D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:42 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Good luck finding an affordable M1 Garand. I've never found one cheaper than $1,000. It's also not Obama making them illegal. For anything to happen Congress would have to approve it, so the blame would ultimately lie on them. There's no single person to blame. Gun control is stupid though.

So according to deathclock.com I'm going to die in 2046. Uhhh. That's weird. I just checked to see what the year would be if I didn't smoke. It's five years shorter...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:43 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

macleodman2 wrote:
Good luck finding an affordable M1 Garand. I've never found one cheaper than $1,000. It's also not Obama making them illegal. For anything to happen Congress would have to approve it, so the blame would ultimately lie on them. There's no single person to blame. Gun control is stupid though.

So according to deathclock.com I'm going to die in 2046. Uhhh. That's weird. I just checked to see what the year would be if I didn't smoke. It's five years shorter...

Wow, I thought I read you can get repro used ones for 300. =U If not, guess it's a pistol for me then...

Oh, I know, but it's so fun to blame one person. :9

2046? Uh, I think I'd rather not know when I'll go. If I HAD to guess, and considering medical advances, I'd say I'll... pass... in the 2090s. Here's hoping... it's longer than that. 2110's, here I come. I must see a colony on Venus before my life is complete. |D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:56 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

If I were a non-smoker, optimistic, and had a healthy BMI it estimates I would die in 2091. Luckily I'm none of those things. 2046 is perfect for me. I'll be 52 I think. Too bad that it's just a guessing thing and is probably off by decades.

Maybe you can find one over where you live.

Wow. Scientists estimate that malaria has killed half of humanity since we first appeared.

Oh man. Good job Frontline. Their new episode is about the whole Fiscal Cliff debacle and they titled it Cliffhanger. Bravo. Bravo.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:13 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

macleodman2 wrote:
If I were a non-smoker, optimistic, and had a healthy BMI it estimates I would die in 2091. Luckily I'm none of those things. 2046 is perfect for me. I'll be 52 I think. Too bad that it's just a guessing thing and is probably off by decades.

Maybe you can find one over where you live.

Wow. Scientists estimate that malaria has killed half of humanity since we first appeared.

Oh man. Good job Frontline. Their new episode is about the whole Fiscal Cliff debacle and they titled it Cliffhanger. Bravo. Bravo.

Eh, you're just going through the young adult stage. You'll end up like me, just you wait and see. Maybe we can discuss the mysteries of the universe in the nursing home. ;9 My grandmother smoked for decades and grew up in the depression, and I really don't think she'll ever die. X)

Argh. If I have to hear about the fiscal cliff... Just argh. Kick the fools out.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 8 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 100  Next