Change font size
It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:10 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 7 of 26   [ 251 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:18 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

I feel bad, but things are looking up now :).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:20 pm 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

Hiya! Im Owen. Ive been a MOCer all my life now and Ive just decided to take up arms at the forge so yeah Im new.

I like to build with LEGOs alot! My favorite themes by the company were Rock Raiders and Alpha Team. My first set was the Xtream team riverboat.

My gaming life is sone full of love and enjoyment... well not really as gaming gets boring after awhile and I need to get back to my bricks. My favorite games are GuildWars, AoE, CnC (before CnC 3), DoW and I also table top game: DnD. Alot of the games I play on cpu are all Forgotten realms its just theres so many I didnt list them.

My favorite books include: Anything by R.A. Salvatore, 1984, Animal Farm and Dungeon masters guides. :9

My favorite movies are: Equilibrium, Kingdom of Heaven and 1984 (to name a few).

Yes I do have a Mocpage, I build alot of Sci-Fi and no. If you are familiar with the site then you know about the Brikwars. I build mostly in my own theme and a few have followed. Its called dystopia (if you dont know what that is go look it up!) and the creations I make in that theme are sub-themed with the name of Speahead Consortium. You should go check it out if you have time. ;)

Thats alot about me but there is more on my MOCpage as well as a definition of dystopia.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:48 pm 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Gavin is the name. I love District 9, Mobile Suit Gundam OO, Halo, and oh yah any thing Studio Ghibli.
Some may know me I was the kid in the glasses who helped set up at Brick World so yah i hang out at brick arms there i am known as Metroid Man and will be around.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:10 pm 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Hi there!

I'm FixBayonets!, and I am mostly active on the Tabletown forums and Flickr but you can find me on MOCpages too. I mostly build modern stuff for a little fictional country of mine.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:03 pm 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Hey Guys!

I'm NXT-inventor, I'm a member of the Fll Powerstacker team and I love to build with NXT! By the way, Fll stands for first lego league. I really like space police and would be more than happy to answer any building questions you guys might have concerning either of these.

Thanks. This is a great topic, i'm new here so I don't exactly know how to use all the forums :? ....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:33 am 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Hi, I'm Navlys.
I've just recently gotten interested in Lego again and I'm really enjoying all the new sets that are out. My favorite so far is the Space Police sets.
I also really like all the items here on BrickForge. I'll have to buy a lot more when I get more money, lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:31 pm 
Bucket Boy
Bucket Boy

This is a first introdude yourself topic, really? Well anyway I spend most of my day on the computer some of my favorite games are Spore, Civilisation and a free rpg game called Fiesta. I don't really care what I play as long as its fun. When i play with legos it usually because im organizing (i'm cleaning right now) but sometimes i build (I have made a castle, phoenix, King of Red Lions, and a research lab) I wish brickforge did make mmore sci-fi items though.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:47 am 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Hello there, I'm Harry.

I herald from the Bricks In Motion forums, where we make brickfilms (which a quick search tells me you are not entirely unfamiliar with) - stop-motion movies with LEGO.

I recently placed an order for some pigs, which I used in a film. If you're interested, go here: http://www.youtube.com/Zoot101

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:20 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Leafdude86 wrote:
This is a first introdude yourself topic, really? Well anyway I spend most of my day on the computer some of my favorite games are Spore, Civilisation and a free rpg game called Fiesta. I don't really care what I play as long as its fun. When i play with legos it usually because im organizing (i'm cleaning right now) but sometimes i build (I have made a castle, phoenix, King of Red Lions, and a research lab) I wish brickforge did make mmore sci-fi items though.

haven't you been here a while, not that it matters, just wondering

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:20 pm 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Name is CompulsiveCatfish and when I'm not sucking the slime off of everything in my tank I work part time at walmart and part time at a tool-and-die-and-molding factory.

Have 15+ years building molds, dies, fixtures and production equipment.

Recently I acquired a set of plans to build an injection molding machine (small and crude by the standards of where I work). My goal is to make molds in my workshop and cast Lego-like parts for myself and possibly others.

Imagine my surprise when I found out other people take the hobby to the extreme as I do. :)

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 7 of 26   [ 251 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 26  Next