Change font size
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:33 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Wave 3 Minifigs Released!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:03 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

I have decided to condense the release announcements, so here are the newest additions to the shop:

Typical army brat. Her father, General Strong, towed her from post to post establishing hubs for ShieldNet, a national thermonuclear and biological defense system. Along the way she developed significant fighting skills, keen sense of survival and unique flavor of rebellious attitude. Grown up she recognized anomalies (both moral and functional) in her father's prized conception and joined others to sabotage the system. Plans gone awry, Ms. Kitty, along with a group of survivors find themselves in the Aftermath. Battle-scarred landscapes, infectious population and the now self-aware AI module formerly known as ShieldNet looks toward world dominance. Features an assortment of BrickForge accessories and realistic, custom waterslide decals carefully applied with protective overcoat. Features an assortment of BrickForge accessories and realistic, custom waterslide decals carefully applied with protective overcoat.

For Sale Now

Who better for your gritty gang of GIs to follow into fight than Sergeant Sizemore. 'Sarge' is the epitome of American know-how and steel resolve. Equipped with enough confidence for the entire company…and a few necessary accouterments, he is ready to expel the enemy and bring the boys home safe. Features an assortment of BrickForge accessories and realistic, custom waterslide decals carefully applied with protective overcoat.

For Sale Now

Since a foaling, Eranion and his clan have kept the hidden woods free from interlopers seeking to exploit its hidden wealth. Now, a young adult he seeks adventure outside the forest. Equipped with his father's armor and weapons - including the mighty Ashen Bow - Eranion steps out onto the path less traveled to meet his destiny. Features an assortment of BrickForge accessories and realistic, custom waterslide decals carefully applied with protective overcoat.

For Sale Now

When simple situations get out of hand it's time to call in reinforcements. The Special Weapons & Tactics team are trained specifically for high-risk operations such as subduing barricaded suspects and engaging heavily-armed criminals. Armed with specialized firearms and the latest entry equipment the SWAT team covertly assesses the situation and subtly engages the perps - with any luck nobody gets hurt. Features an assortment of BrickForge accessories and realistic, custom waterslide decals carefully applied with protective overcoat.

For Sale Now

Let us know what you think, we are always looking for feedback. Enjoy!

Life is short.....customize it!

Post subject: Re: Wave 3 Minifigs Released!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:56 pm 
Tong Novice
Tong Novice

I think Sarge is meh favorite. I do like teh Eranion too. Is the grease gun dark green? i cant see on this screen.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:07 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Wow! I love Eranion! the decal on his side is awesome! Sarge is great too! Very nice wave!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:20 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Thanks y'all,

the grease gun, and everything that comes with the Sarge is army green.

The centaur body is one of the new screenprinted items from BF, only available for now on this figure.

Glad you guys like them, more in the works! ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:36 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded

thought that was one of the new screen printed centaurs (which would look great with the PoP Dastan torso assembly).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:58 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Awesome centaur! I must buy more quivers 'cause the only one fives and I have is on his Lion Knight crossbowman... :[

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:49 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

I think that quivers are available through LEGO PAB online, although they are cheaper on Bricklink. :)

Thanks again everyone!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]