Change font size
It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:57 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Medium Blue Powered Assault Commando Armor
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:47 pm 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

What happened to the medium blue? will you guys get it in stock anytime soon,i hope.
It was cool i was gonna place an order then it was gone. :~(

Post subject: Re: Medium Blue Powered Assault Commando Armor
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:06 pm 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Unfortunatly it seems that when it comes to the Powered assault armour and the shock trooper armour, Brickforge doesn't want to continue producing fun bright colours. With the PA armour they've already discontinued Orange, Pink, Purple, Medium Blue, Sand green, Yellow, and dark blue. Before you know it Red and Blue would've been removed. They claim it's because they aren't selling as well as other pieces. In my opinion just sos long as they ae selling is reason enough to keep producing. Just cause one piece is selling more than another isn't a reason the discontinue the later.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:03 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
seltro1 wrote:
Unfortunatly it seems that when it comes to the Powered assault armour and the shock trooper armour, Brickforge doesn't want to continue producing fun bright colours. With the PA armour they've already discontinued Orange, Pink, Purple, Medium Blue, Sand green, Yellow, and dark blue. Before you know it Red and Blue would've been removed. They claim it's because they aren't selling as well as other pieces. In my opinion just sos long as they ae selling is reason enough to keep producing. Just cause one piece is selling more than another isn't a reason the discontinue the later.

Who said those colors were discontinued? The only colors that have been officially discontinued from the BF palette are Brown, Dark Gray, and Sand Green. You are getting "sold out" confused with discontinued. There is a chance they will not come back in specific colors. People are always welcome to sponsor a color. PAC items may be selling well, however producing new items and the direction BF is going with screen printed items take priority over restocking some colors that are not as profitable. Before you know it, BF will have some awesome new products that will blow your mind......again.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:12 pm 
Forge Master
Forge Master

Recently we just had a reseller sponsor the PAC in Orange, Yellow and Medium Blue so keep your eyes peeled!

-A

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]