Change font size
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:32 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: The Heroes Three (Choose Your Own Adventure)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:56 pm 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Rakkal was a young boy when he started adventuring in the the land of Albion ( :o& ). These times were before the Hero King of Albion was born, around the time when the Guild Halls were destroyed. This story is based around three small orphan children of Bowerstone Old Town. We start in the home of the young orphan boy Rakkal. He is currently harvesting apples from the small tree beside his makeshift home. He had decided knocking them down with this stick he had recieved from one of the weapons salesmen. The words of the blacksmith were still on his mind. "This hilt is too small for a hammer, and you may need them for future events..." He still wondered why the blacksmith thought he would need it. While he was kncking down a particularly large apple when he noticed the young girl Rose from across the street was waving at him. Naturally, he dropped everything he was doing (literally), and waved to her yelling "Hi," as he did so. The stick and the apple fell on his head 3 seconds later. He got up immediately. And, strangely, Rose lifted up her toy gun and shot it right at him, or, as he realised a few seconds later, above him. One of the giant beetles that had been plaguing the basements of Bowerstone was about to attack him! He hadn't realised her aim was that good. She then promptly turned and start running away giggling. Wondering if she wanted him to follow he folloed her, stick dragging behind him. They ended up somewhere he'd never been before. He'd heard about it, of course. Everybody heard of this place and ended up there at least once in their life. This place didn't even have a name, which made it even more menacing. He had caught up with Rose when he heard, "Psst! Yeah, you! Come over here." They did as the voice told them for some reason, and Rakkal posed the obvious question "Who are you?" The voice, sounding much younger now that he thought about it responded with, "I guess you guys aren't a threat. My name's Mnidun. What's yours?" Before Rakkal could speak, Rose responded with "My name's Rose and his is Rakkal. Isn't that right?" She posed the question to Rakkal and he nodded his head yes. Rakkal added for good measure, "We're from the field in Old Town." Mnidun's demeanor suddenly grew more cheerful as he asked a question that took them off guard, "Could you help me get there?"

Leave comments on how you think it is so far, and the adventure choosing will begin after the next installment. Try to think of what the characters' personalities are. This is all for now, so, bye!

Post subject: Re: The Heroes Three (Choose Your Own Adventure)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:26 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Hi, this is kinda cool! Why not introduce yourself in the traveler's tent.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good-Rom12:21

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]