Change font size
It is currently Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:00 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 10 of 16   [ 156 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Krottenou Adventures
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:05 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

That would be a silver Lego spear with some pieces removed by a bad photo editing job. ;)
I'll post tomorrow after a good nights sleep and some recovery from the trip to Brickworld.

Edit:

Picture 1

You reach into the branches of the tree and pull out an axe! You can now use this as a weapon or for it's intended purpose.

Picture 2

You go up to the blacksmith after he puts down his metal he was working with.
"Hello sir." you say.
"'ello ma'am." he replies. "'ow can oi 'elp ya?"
"I was wondering if you knew about any creatures going through the vicinity recently. My house was destroyed, but I am fine aside from a small bump on the head."
"Oh really ma'am? I don' really know of no creatures going through. O' course it coulda been some o' dem Orcs or whatever they's called to the East. They do happen by here sometimes. Been a few years though. I hears that the Valan 'as stopped patrolin' as much theres about. Probly why they came thisaway. More 'n likely looking fer some people a might easier to take from than them Moren peoples. you say yer 'ouse is burned down?"
"Yes my house is mostly burned by this point. Some of it is left but not much. You say the Valan have stopped patrolling the border? I wonder why they would do that. But I was wondering, I seem to have either lost the key to my chest in my house or had it stolen by who attacked me. So I was wondering if maybe you knew how to pick a lock or could lend me a hammer?"
"Pick a lock. Me? Yew must be jokin'. I would'n be able to pick a lock if'n my loife depended on et. O' course there 're probably some people in Derry Ride just a mile or so away who may have skills more along them lines. I personally would'n go near 'em though. Tough lot them. Never know what they might do to ye'. As fer a hammer, I may be able to lend ye one if ye could find me an apple fer Blue 'ere. I need to finish shoein' 'im fer farmer McGrath an' it may take me a little longer th'n normal. That or I could sell ya a hammer if ya got some gold on ya."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:02 am 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

So how can we find an apple?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:48 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Lets go to the other woods and look around.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:19 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

While there is a rather loud, evil voice in the back of my head saying to axe the blacksmith and take hammer and horse, I am going to try and ignore it. My official vote is to go with Cl...Biohazard and say we should search the other woods.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:12 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Machetero wrote:
While there is a rather loud, evil voice in the back of my head saying to axe the blacksmith and take hammer and horse, I am going to try and ignore it. My official vote is to go with Cl...Biohazard and say we should search the other woods.

I agree...The rather loud and really evil voice in the forefront of my head also says that the blacksmith might be a potential threat.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:43 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Ask why he hasn't got anything to protect his chest from burning sparks o' doom. Then see if you can buy some nice weapons.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:02 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

As for killing the blacksmith. You could try, but I think he would grab a sword or something and then you would be screwed. About the blacksmith not wearing a top, it was the best torso I could find.

Picture

You walk back to your house and from there to the forest to the East. You see plants, trees, and some food. You also see some thick vines and trees around one area where you think you see some kind of wall or something.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:07 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Grab the apple and the banana, then grab the key in the tree. Explore a bit under the tree in the middle to make sure nothing of interest is hiding under those leaves. Then, MORGAN SMASH!...I mean... She should use the axe she has to cut through the vines and poles/trees.

Also, just to recap, before this scene the we had in out possession (either inventory or in hand) one board, on shovel, and one axe, correct? Is the barrel still around or is that gone since we used it?

And yes, I am that guy who constantly checks and rechecks the inventory and feels a need to explore every single inch of a new area in games.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:05 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Machetero wrote:
And yes, I am that guy who constantly checks and rechecks the inventory and feels a need to explore every single inch of a new area in games.

So there ARE other people that do that, cool. And I also agree with everything else since I can see the the skeleton hidden behind the vines has a kopesh.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

I agree with Machetero

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 10 of 16   [ 156 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next