Change font size
It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:16 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Valhora
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:47 pm 
Tong Novice
Tong Novice

So I finally decided to make my country. This is just a short introduction to it and the clans living there. I am really into Scottish and Norse Mythology, so you may see some similarities.

Valhora. Known by neighboring countries as the "Greenrocks" is an extremely rocky, yet fertile country. There are small plains and large mountain ranges everywhere.Many stop and admire the scenery, but the real wonders are the clans living there. The clans there are in a constant battle for survival, but soon they may have to come together against an even greater threat.

First off, the Fensalir. They are the smallest clan living in Valhora. Although small, they are fierce fighters and very proud. They do not except any help from the other two clans. They are also less advanced the the Bolverks and the Aegirs. They carry broadswords and few carry the muskets that are so treasured by the other clans.

The Bolverks are the dominant clan in Valhora. They terrorize the two lesser clans by stealing food, weapons, and sometimes children, which they teach to fight for them. They are the best equipped of all. Almost every warrior carries a musket as well as a broadsword. They are relatively cowardly when compared to the Fensalir or the Aegirs.

The Aegirs used to be the dominant clan in Valhora. They are proud, much like the Fensalir, but will accept help if they desperately need it. They fell to the Bolverks after they slaughtered many of their warriors in an "accidental rockslide".

Well this is what I have so far, I am working on some landscapes to go with this. I am also preparing to order some BF and Bricklink stuff to make the warriors from the there clans. C & C welcome!

Post subject: Re: Valhora
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:16 am 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Can't wait to see the minis you make for this storyline! It sounds exciting so far :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:47 am 
Chisel Hand
Chisel Hand

This sounds really cool!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:51 am 
Tong Novice
Tong Novice

Its gonna take longer then I thought to get my supplies. I need about 20 fleshie torsos, a boatload of BF, and I need to finish my decals

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]