Change font size
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:47 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: Masters of Spinjitsu
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:41 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

This will be my first independent, ongoing story. This is based off of NinjaGo and set in Feudal Japan.

-It Begins-

Sensei Wu nervously paced the hallways of the Imperial Palace, waiting for the arrival of the Emperor, which was also the Sensei's cousin. He knew for a fact his cousin was very prone to anger, so he pondered the ways to deliver the news in a satisfying way.

“Sir!” the palace guard interrupted him. “His highness is awaiting your report.”

“Very well then,” Sensei Wu replied as he strolled into the grand double doors of the throne room.

“Ah, my courageous cousin, how nice it is too see you!” the Emperor exclaimed with open arms.

“It is a pleasure seeing you, your Highness” Sensei Wu stated. “But not as much in these grim circumstances. “

“So is the news true, then? Is the rickety old shogun going at it again?” The Emperor asked impatiently.

“We think so. My scouts have-”. Sensei Wu was cut off mid-sentence by the Emperor.

“ You think so? I want conformation, not just heresy! I am sick of not getting a straight answer! My empire depends on the truthfulness of this situation!” the Emperor ranted.

“ I am sorry your Highness, I just have to make sure-”

The emperor interrupts again. “Sorry does not help. If you are too old and tired to do it yourself so you can get the truth, then why are you still Sensei? As of now, I command you to start searching for apprentices. You will need at least four, and all in a half-moon's time. Leave now, I have some thinking to do.”

“Yes, your Highness” Sensei Wu replied as he left the throne room.
Shogun Garmadon sat in his throne, watching as his army and people worked. He was startled by the sound of a dragon landing on the pad outside of his fortress. The dragon sounded out of breath, which meant important news was arriving.

“My lord!” Krazi exclaimed. “You will be pleased to know that the Emperor still has no conformation of our threat to him. The Sensei said that he couldn't be certain about anything”

“Has the Emperor no army?” the shogun asked.

“No, my lord. He commanded that the Sensei train four new ninjas within a half-moon's time.”

“That means we have to strike soon. Go to the barracks and rally the troops Krazi. We will reclaim what is ours!” the shogun exclaimed. Krazi then left the room to complete his command. “My brother, you will soon be free, I promise” Garmadon whispered. He cackled as he looked across the ocean, thinking about what is to come.

Story Map-
Map for Masters of Spinjitsu by Baylego, on Flickr

Post subject: Re: Masters of Spinjitsu
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:39 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

-Capture-
Nya stopped in front of the sculpture of the Great Emperor. She was wating for her master to finish his meeting with the Emperor. As soon as she started to observe her surroundings, the Sensei walked out into the courtyard. “That was very quick master. Is everything going ok?” Nya asked.

“Nya, the Emperor cannot take a maybe. He became very angry at me,” Sensei Wu said.

“Are you going to send the scouts again?” she asked.

“No, I am sending you. I don't want to put you in danger, but you can be trusted,” Sensei Wu said.

“Me?” Nya exclaimed in disbelief. “I have not completed my training yet!”

“Nya, we are in a public area!” Sensei Wu said sternly. “Calm yourself! And yes, you are ready. I have faith in you. Take the Fire Dragon. Use all that I have taught you. We cannot let the Emperor down this time.”

“Yes, I will. You can count on me,” Nya said. She approached the nearest cherry blossom tree and jumped into the branches. In a swirl of leaves, she landed inside the doors of the Dojo. She wasted no time in getting on the dragon. Nya had a special bond with the fire dragon, and she was the only one who could ride it. It took off, and she flew through the air. She loved feeling the wind in her hair. She was enjoying her flight so much so that she didn't feel the imbalance of the lung dragon behind her. The lung dragon smacked up into the fire dragon. Nya lost control, and the dragon flew mindlessly in the air. The lung dragon caught Nya and stopped her from falling.

“Hello girl,” a voice said.

“Who is that!” Nya said in a panicky tone.

“Why, it's Samurai Frakjaw!” he repiled. He turned to face Nya.

“Y-y-you're a skel-” Nya said as she lost conciousness under the grip of the dragon.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:33 am 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Masters of Spinjitsu Pool on Flickr Sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to tell all Flickr members about my new group. Anyone who is interested in my story is welcome to join!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:25 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Nice! So are the Skeletons old Samurai in your story? I never got to watch the TV shows you see.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:46 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

I am not quite sure what you mean about TV shows, this story isn't based off of anything TV, just the NinjaGo theme. The samurai are skeletons. I hope I can start this story back up soon once I have a plot drawn out so I can give a good explanation of the reason why they are skeletons.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:45 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Hmm. So this is just sort of a based off of. Like, a movie off a book?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:31 pm 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

khopesh97 wrote:

No, its based off the new Lego ninja line, Ninjago.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:43 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

I read this a while back; hope you start it up again sometime.

fudge wrote:
khopesh97 wrote:

No, its based off the new Lego ninja line, Ninjago.

He meant that he realized Baylego was basing this story on the NinjaGo theme the same way movies are based on books; creative liberties are taken.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:23 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

@Fudge: That's what I meant Fudgie!

@Napo: Creative liberties like in LoTR, Helms Deep. In the book, the Elves were never there!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]