Change font size
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:45 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: 4109 A.D.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:11 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

I'm writing a Sci-fi story, I'll update whenever I can. :)

Introduction:

This story is set many years in the future taking place in a crumbling American society. Evil Aliens from another planet have attacked Earth and none of the nations are able to help each other for the lack of troops and supplies. The American army is desperately fighting to keep their home soil safe while each soldier is fighting for his or her own survival...

Post subject: Re: 4109 A.D.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:42 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Ooh...new and shiny. :D This idea has potential and I hope you update a lot. It'll be interesting seeing your vision of countries in the future. Like, is America still free, is the Middle East still violent, etc.

Good luck!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:18 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Thanks! next chapters comin' soon as I can type 'em! :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:39 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Sounds good!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:48 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Great! I can't wait to see your first few chapters.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:05 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Alright, here ya' go folks! {:D

Chapter 1 Ambush!

When they were younger almost everyone in the American army thought aliens were thin little men with big heads who said "We come in peace" How wrong they were.
These thoughts flashed in the head of Captain David Long as he ran for his life on a muddy New York St. His alien pursuers had no intention of giving up the chase. Dave looked over his shoulder and recognized the aliens as Kalians, a fierce breed of alien from Saturn, all evil aliens came from there.The Kalians stood about six feet high, were lightly built. Their legs were thin and long, perfect for running, and they wielded strange pistols and energy swords which could do a lot more damage than a standard issue American combat knife.

Dave decided to turn and fight instead of wasting his breath running. He suddenly spun on his heel and opened fire on his Kalian pursuers. His Sacoya A15.5 sub-machine gun dropped two instantly. He saw he had four more baddies on his tail, Dave shot at them too. The Kaliens returned fire. "Darn!" Dave thought he ducked behind a garbage can for cover. He looked at how much ammo he had left, Dave only had twenty rounds to spare, "I've got to take out these bozos now or never!" Dave stepped out of his protective barrier and unloaded on the Kaliens. They fell quickly to the fierce onslaught.

Dave shoulder his gun and surveyed the street, he didn't see any more aliens so he headed back to HQ to report the enemy's scouting party's defeat.

"There you are Captain!" "Hey General!" "Come have a drink and tell me what took you so long." Dave sat down, took the whisky that was offered to him, and explained his run in with the Kaliens. "I and two of my men were scouting on a routine schedule and we had come to Times Square when we were ambushed by Kaliens. We all ran for it. And I finished of the Kalies." "Don't worry about Rob and Jake they came here a few minutes before you did."

"Thats good! Though I saw the remains of one of our tanks as I came in, was there a battle before I came back?"
"No, the Kaliens had a drunk pilot and he crashed into the empty tank. Nothing serious."

The two men laughed heartily before finishing their drinks and bidding one another a good day.

There you go Chap. 1

Last edited by khopesh97 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:37 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Nice!

khopesh97 wrote:

"There you are Captain!" "Hey General!" "Come have a drink and tell me what took you so long." Dave sat down, took the whisky that was offered to him, and explained his run in with the Kaliens. "I and two of my men were scouting on a routine schedule and we had come to Times Square when we were ambushed by Kaliens. We all ran for it. And I finished of the Kalies." "Don't worry about Rob and Jake they came here a few minutes before you did." "Thats good! Though I saw the remains of one of our tanks as I came in, was there a battle before I came back?" "No, the Kaliens had a drunk pilot and he crashed into the empty tank. Nothing serious."

The two men laughed heartily before finishing their drinks and bidding one another a good day.

There you go Chap. 1

You might want to break up the dialogue into a paragraph a speaker, so readers are sure who's talking.

Great job, though! I'll be readin'. ;D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:38 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Sure thing! thanks for the tip! ;)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:23 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

I'm taking great pride to announce the next chapter!

Chapter 2 Air sirens

"Robby!"
"Hey Cap'n! How 'bout we get ourselves A drink and piece our stories together eh?"
Dave smiled, shook his head and replied,
"Not now Rob, We are on Anti aircraft gun duty."
"Aaahh. The Ack-Acks. Well duty calls."

Corporal Robby Dickens was a grizzled man, getting on in his years, But as stealthy a man as you could hope for. AS the two headed over to the A-A guns Dave heard the air sirens blaring. He identified the droning of bombers instantly. Dave charged for the guns, Rob followed. He saw the gunner in one gun aim the muzzle of the cannon at the sky. An explosion erupted from the barrel, and a bomber fell flaming from the sky. Dave and Rob shoved another shell into the gun. It fired again missing by inches.

Lieutenant Jake Smith ran over to Dave and saluted,
"Hello sir!"
"Hey Jake! Help me with this shell would you?"

The enemy pressed hard, not giving the gun crews a minute of rest. Jake aimed a sniper rifle at a bomber. Rob shoved the barrel playfully and said,
You're never gonna hit that!"
"Watch me."
Jake fired, Rob checked the bullets trajectory,
"It's never gonn-..."
A bomber's front was hit and it fell, smoke pouring from a hole in the cockpit,

Just a piece of shell, yeah that's it, a piece o' shell."
Dave smiled at his friends as they argued about Jake's amazing shot.

The next thing Dave knew was that he was flying though the air and that he hit a wall. Hard.
He got up groaning and sighed with relief, "No broken bones."He thought. he heard the retreat signal coming from a loudspeaker, and went to the fall back point. Dave saw the Kalians infantry moving in on the Third battalion's breastworks. The Kalians were mounted on speeders called slayers as well. The Americans retaliated with experimental four-wheel vehicles called Sprinters, which had a Kayman and Reeger Heavy machine gun mounted on top. The battle was in full throttle, explosions everywhere, He saw the Kalians send out H.A.T.s, Hovering assault tanks. The Americans returned fire with firepower, which were huge tanks called Destroyers, meant to take and deal out punishment. The Kalians found this out the hard way. Fire was exchanged, dirt flew everywhere and war machines fought one another in a ruthless blood bath, where each side struggled to gain a hold on the bloody battlefield.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:40 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Cool story! It would be neat to have a flashback to see how all of this started.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next