Change font size
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:26 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: The Brichstopian Insurgent Alliance Enlistment Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:54 pm 
Smelt Sire
Smelt Sire

Welcome young chap! Here's where you'll enlist in our Armie of Oure Gloriouse Rebellione, to fight the dastardly Empire for our good and rightful freedom. Now, if you'll just have a seat in that chair, we'll see if you're a rough and ready soldier.

Here's what to do. Post the following things that you want your character to be:

Name: (All Brichstopian names have to sound remotely Estonian/German/north-eastern Europian. For example, Jack would be Jaak, John would be Jon, Jan or Jehan, Croft would be Kroftt and so on. Don't be afraid to stylize.)

1: Characteristics

2: Personality

3: Strengths

4: Weaknesses

5: Equipment

6: Build

7: Hair

8: Weaponry

9: Friends

10: Type of soldier (i.e. Commando, Cavalry, Brute, Scoute, Assassin, etc.)

11: Backstory

Then build a 'fig of it and post it with a link to the image or embed the image in your sign-up. There really should be a minifig to go along with every sign-up.

Rebel Standards:

Basically, a mixture of tan and dark tan, with lots of reddish brown accessories. And please, don't have them use swords. :9

Imperial Standards:

Any white armour you want, as long as it can have a black visor attached. Any firearm, as long as it's black, shiny and looks first class.

Although, with all good things there must be rules. ;)

1. You shouldn't make your character too awesome or epic. For example "He can do anything, he will be the saviour of the Brichstopians and kill all the indestructibles and imperials, and he's strong yet caring at the same time and his super-rifle can evaporate anyone he shoots with it..." won't be tolerated in the least.

2. You absolutely must read all the stories before you can sign up, otherwise your entry will not be accepted.

3. Please don't make anything up about Brichstopia that I haven't approved. Ideas and suggestions are welcome, however, and feel free to PM me any time.

4. Use impeccable grammar to the absolute best of your abilities. Make use of the education your parents are paying/have payed for you.

Well, thanks for reading, have fun and long live Brichstopia!

:Disclaimer: (and yes, I did just do small print. xD)

All characters, once posted, are susceptible to small tweaks and changes I think are befitting of them. I'll probably PM you before any drastic changes to ask permission, but don't be alarmed if small things are changed.

Also, I am not guaranteeing anyone a place in the story. I'm simply looking for character ideas. Replies will be sifted through and judged according to coolness of the character/how I think they'll fit into the story.

Post subject: Re: The Brichstopian Insurgent Alliance Enlistment Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:15 pm 
Bellow Boss
Bellow Boss

Would it be alright if I drew a picture of the fig rather than built it? My supplies are rather short on firearms and tan minifig parts...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:39 pm 
Smelt Sire
Smelt Sire

Yeah, I think that'd be fine. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:01 pm 
Bellow Boss
Bellow Boss

BAH! (I wouldn't have posted again but this warrants it)

Quote:
4. Use impeccable grammar to the absolute best of your abilities. Make use of the education your parents are paying/have payed for you.

Should be paid, not payed...

I'll get on reading the bazillion pages of Brichstopia then, and come up with an interesting character suggestion. ;)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]