Change font size
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:53 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: BrickModder and LifeLites
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:06 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
As some of you may know, from time to time BrickForge partners with other AFOLs who share the same passion as us. In 2010 BrickForge had a joint project with Lifelites and came up with the Lamppost. I recently came across the Lifelites website and thought I'd share some info with you. First of all, these guys are genuine AFOLs with a love of the hobby. Rob and Stuart are inspiring guys that took their love of the brick and went a step further. Their ingenuity and creativity is similar to how Armothe and Red Bean got involved with accessory making. The site sells products and has tutorials on how to accomplish some wonderful effects for pretty much any theme. If adding lighting to your MOCs seems like too daunting of a task, make sure to check out their site. They make the unattainable seem possible. The BrickForge Lamppost was built specifically to work in conjuncture with LifeLites products. You can buy their products on their website, through various resellers, or better yet right at Blokhedz. Check out some of their amazing creations and don't forget to buy a BrickForge Lamppost to brighten your day....or night ;)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]