Change font size
It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:32 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Wish list
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:21 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Note: I never get involved with forums because I don't know where to put my topics, therefore, if this needs moving, either do so if you can or tell me so and also tell me how ^_^;

One of the first things I noticed while going through the online shop a while ago was that out of stock items cannot be put onto a wish list. Though if you think about it they should be able to. First off, it'd make it easier for shoppers, but the site's easy to navigate anyway unless you're one of those people who seem to be hated by all computers, so that's not the major concern.
But, I am sure there is a way for out of stock items to be put on a wish list, infact I know it because I see it on many other sites. But if BrickForge were to be able to see our wish lists, they could see what out of stock items we want, what colors we want it in, and the number we want.
I first sends a message in that "contact us" box on the shop that said:

I noticed that if something is out of stock you can't even add it to your wish list. That's not usually so. Beacause of this I was wondering if that means you will no longer be making those products once they go out of stock. Or is there a time I should stop back in to order them, like at the beginning of the month? Or is it just totally random when you get a new stock?

The message returned to me was: "Random." If this is just for the times of getting new stock then I guess it has no importance, but if it's also for what they get in stock, being able to see our wishlists would aid them greatly.

Post subject: Re: Wish list
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:03 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

UltimatBlitz wrote:
First off, it'd make it easier for shoppers, but the site's easy to navigate anyway unless you're one of those people who seem to be hated by all computers, so that's not the major concern.

I'm one of those people.
Also, I've noticed that too.
More Also, you can get to more than 300 posts if you just read the threads and post your opinion. I've only made one thread.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]