Change font size
It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Brickarms needler
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:45 pm 
Weld Wizard
Weld Wizard

I just saw the Brickarms needler, and I REALLY WANT ONE!!!
Where can I get one?(or some)

Post subject: Re: Brickarms needler
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:56 pm 
Smelt Sire
Smelt Sire

BrickArms Needler was only avaliable during BrickWorld 08 and BrickFair 08 (and probably at BrickCon too). Other than that, it is sometimes included with his "Master Chief" figure, which can sometimes be found on ebay. You won't find it through his store.

-Omi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:46 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

That's not entirely true, he never asked for the overmolded non-production version afterall. A solid-color needler will be brought into production relatively soon, as displayed in this topic. That being said it has been mentioned several times...I'm not quite sure why people are asking here about it though :b

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:02 pm 
Smelt Sire
Smelt Sire

Starwars4J wrote:
That's not entirely true, he never asked for the overmolded non-production version afterall. A solid-color needler will be brought into production relatively soon, as displayed in this topic. That being said it has been mentioned several times...I'm not quite sure why people are asking here about it though :b

He asked for the BA Needler, and I gave him the info on the one that was put into production and sold.

It would be useless to tell him about the other version which he cannot get his hands on, now would it?

-Omi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:18 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Omicron wrote:
Starwars4J wrote:

He asked for the BA Needler, and I gave him the info on the one that was put into production and sold.

It would be useless to tell him about the other version which he cannot get his hands on, now would it?

-Omi

Maybe you're a little confused, I told him about the one that's going to be put into production and sold. The one you told him about was non-production and is the one he won't be able to get his hands on ;)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:26 pm 
Smelt Sire
Smelt Sire

Starwars4J wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Starwars4J wrote:

-Omi

Maybe you're a little confused, I told him about the one that's going to be put into production and sold. The one you told him about was non-production and is the one he won't be able to get his hands on ;)

All he has to do is find someone who has it or something that comes with it, therefore enabling him to get it.

Also when it comes to production, it will take forever considering Will has a lot of other prototypes and stuff to put into production.

-Omi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:30 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Considering that the one you're talking about was made in extremely limited quantities and tends to go for quite a bit I would think it would be easier to wait a few months to get something that will be mass produced and available to all, wouldn't you? ;) I would also speculate that the needle gun will see production long before some of the other prototypes, as he already knows the demand for the item, and that = better sales.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:39 pm 
Pit Pounder
Pit Pounder

I think they are trying to get a solid colour needler for mass production, but knowing Brickarms, it will probably never happen.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:42 pm 
Smelt Sire
Smelt Sire

Nermal wrote:
I think they are trying to get a solid colour needler for mass production, but knowing Brickarms, it will probably never happen.

He did manage a prototype, but yeah.
Quote:
Considering that the one you're talking about was made in extremely limited quantities and tends to go for quite a bit I would think it would be easier to wait a few months to get something that will be mass produced and available to all, wouldn't you? ;) I would also speculate that the needle gun will see production long before some of the other prototypes, as he already knows the demand for the item, and that = better sales.

True.

Either way, the Needler is currently rare.

-Omi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:23 pm 
Pit Pounder
Pit Pounder

Good news, everyone!
During a conversation with Badger from Brickarms, I was told that the Needle Gun will reach mass production during the next few months. Now that this is confirmed, all we have to do is wait..... I'll bring the soda and sleeping bags.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next