Change font size
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:56 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Creed
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:41 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.

Name: Ric Rouge

Powers: Enhanced Strength and Agility, Danger Sense

Equipment: Body Armor, Various Gadgets

History: Ricky was your average high school grad. He enjoyed skate boarding and hanging out with his friends while planning to attend NPU in the fall. He discovered his powers while encountering some gang members assaulting a few homeless men in an alley. His adrenaline pushed his strength and agility far past what he was normally capable of in a hostile situation and also acts as an internal warning device of impending danger. Knowing this power was not quite natural, but unsure as to how he got it, Ricky decided to put his abilities to use fighting crime. Keeping a strict code he took the name Creed. He disguises himself to keep his identity a secret to both his enemies and friends using face paint, body armor and a hood. The gadgets he uses were acquired through various outlets within the city. Creed may be young, but his determination to enforce his own brand of justice might be the only thing that can turn the tide against crime in New Blok’s favor.

Custom Items:
BrickForge Utility Belt, Test Tube, Kuni
Brick Warriors Vambraces
Quickblade 22 Torso Decal

Post subject: Re: Creed
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:05 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Very nice, I like the face with the hood and your torso decal makes a great match!
Good combo on this minfig too, very nice.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:07 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

The colors really click for me, especially with his whole 'amped up' theme. Nice job on the torso, especially.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good-Rom12:21

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:40 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Thanks. I mistakenly said in the MT that this was the 23rd fig. It's the 24th. Quickblade can't count. ;9
I probably will use this character for my main character. I gave him my real last name as it appears in the phone book (which is spelled wrong |D ) I had parts of this guy sitting around pretty much since the beginning, I just didn't know what to do with him. Black with gray or black arms and a black Savage mask looked too much Batman, so I just messed around with a few heads and arm colors. I have a picture of him without the hood it just didn't make it to the final photo. The torso decal is a modified Beetle minifig upper part with a gray muscle pattern underneath. My wife suggested the name which I thought was appropriate.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]