Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Name: Unknown
Alias: Sahm’per (Plague)
Height: 16.5 Kuthal (Roughly 6’)
Weight: 9.6 Dreel (Roughly 190 Lbs)
Race: Ixthum
Occupation(s): Mercenary, Smuggler, Assassin
Homeworld: Originally from the formerly unknown planet called Ixthu in the outer reaches of the Galaxy; Current whereabouts uncertain

...Wfd woein oswoo oij... Encryption Disabled...

Not much is known of the man known as Sahm’per. Records show he was born on Ixthu to a poor, warrior-class family. After that he more or less disappears from Alliance records, and the Hunters nor the rest of the Ixthula intelligence can find anything on him either. He seems to have resurfaced two years ago, having boarded and slaughtered all those aboard a freighter just outside of Ixthula controlled space. When the freighter was eventually found, no cargo nor most of the technology and weapons could be found, though the bodies were everywhere and many in more than one piece. Since then, he either pops up in or authorities are linking him to various incidents, all of them ending in mass casualties.

Going by this, it seems like he must have some sort of military training, and considering his coming from a warrior family this isn’t all that shocking.
I know it's a bit of a cheat to use what is essentially a stock TLG figure. However, this fig may actually be my favorite figure TLG has made in recent history and with the vambraces and the weapons I created I think he just looked perfect for what I wanted. The mask may get cut up over the course of Galaxies as I have one or two ideas about how to make it even more menacing.

Post subject: Re: BF Galaxies Challenge 4 - Primary
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:48 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Wow, that looks amazing!
and very interesting ... this mysterious person ...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:39 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
This guy just screams ninja/disgruntled ex-military psychopath. An Ixthum of few words by the sounds of it. Looks like your guys are going to have their hands full with this one.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:18 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Thanks!

@mc: Most of his amazing-ness is credited to LEGO themselves. I just used Brickforge products to make him that much more amazing.

@Qb: Haven't decided if he's an Ixthum of few words, or just doesn't know much Galactic Standard. In fact, I haven't fleshed out much of his, or some other characters, backstory yet. This is my way of buying time to flesh out his backstory, and decide if I wanted to go the full Tolkien route and create my own languages.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]