Plot twist! 63%  63%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 8
 Post subject: Spartan: Black #2- Tales of a bygone age
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:56 pm 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

Elite by Titolan-tweaked by me
Format by SealCommando

He holstered his weapon, and I mine. The Elite then rose, and his head nearly scraped the ceiling of the cave, revealing his true height of over four meters. He began to speak, "You may call my Nakras' Takruum. I was known formerly as Takruumee, as I am no longer affiliated with the Covenant military. I was regarded with high praise and honor by the entirety of the Covenant, as I was known as the Arbiter. I was tasked with the most dangerous missions, as I was not expected to survive. I was blind then, with hopes of partaking in the Great journey. I saw it as an honor to partake in these suicide missions, to achieve this holy goal. But I survived all that the Prophets ordered me to do, even surviving the terrors of the Flood *Note-Flood? I will have to inquire upon this later*. I was blind to the Prophet's lies, until I learned too much on one of their missions. On this planet, which they believed to be a cache of Holy Relics, I found an Oracle. This oracle, who referred to himself as "257 Impeccable Vector," had been laying in wait on the planet for millenia. He told me and the the rest of the special forces party which I had been with about the truth of the Halo rings, and the Humans. I saw now the Prophet's word to be lies. Imagine those whom you love and revere on the highest level, and the anguish that you would feel if they betrayed you. I knew that the Covenant was a lie, but my companions believed the Oracle to be false, a trick. They named me a heretic, and turned on me. I defeated them all, but lost my arm in the fight. I have been here for seventeen rotations (days), awaiting whatever fate my destiny decreed. But it seems that the true gods, whoever they are, deemed me worthy of survival. A stream broke through the rock near where I lay, and I nourished myself from this. When I felt strong enough, I purged my armor of the "sacred" gylphs which the Prophets had engraved upon my armor with that plasma pistol, which now lies depleted. In my time in exile, I have contemplated on what my future shall hold. I have decided upon aiding the humans, if you will allow me to."
I will have to contact ONI on this matter, but he could be a valuable asset. And with the presumed loss of my team I do need someone to watch my six...
Please comment, C&C welcome!

Last edited by Thel' Vadamee on Sun May 23, 2010 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Spartan: Black #2- Tales of a bygone age
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:47 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Its crazy how huge the Elites are ... nice. ;D ;)

I'd vote, but now sure which one means ... Don't kill the Elite, let him help you. ;)

(You probably should add each section of your vig/story to the same thread. That's what most of us do.
Just change the title to match your vig/story update as you add. Good stuff. )

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]