Change font size
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:09 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 31 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Product Announcement - April 1, 2011
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:14 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Cool when I get a job we should get as many people together as we can and sponsor colors! :)

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:33 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

How do you sponsor?

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:43 pm 
Smelt Sire
Smelt Sire

khopesh97 wrote:
How do you sponsor?

–SPONSORSHIP–
————————–

BrickForge prides itself in bringing the community dozens of accessories in an array of vibrant colors. Due to the sheer size of our inventory there will likely be parts in some colors that are intentionally skipped over, limited edition or even discontinued. Because we are committed to helping acolytes of the brick maintain creativity and consistency in their MOCs we offer a customer-driven sponsorship program.

All of our products are batched into smaller segments called sprues. A typical sprue will contain up to 12 products based on size and complexity. A 242 ton injection molding machine delivers molten ABS into the sprue causing all the products on that particular sprue to take shape. The pieces are then cooled, ejected, and separated for sorting. Typically all items on a sprue are run simultaneously; although there are shut-off gates to each piece. Thus, when considering sponsorship understand that all products* sharing the same sprue will be made as well.

Sponsorship consists of a $125 (min)** pre-order plus a $25 color-mixing fee ($45 for trans and other non-standard colors). You may pre-order any combination of items from that sprue as long as they add up to $125 (min)**. As a gesture of appreciation we will offer to add your name, forum ID or internet handle on each sponsored product so the community can applaud you personally. Sponsors will also be charged USPS Priority shipping (delivery confirmation included). Production takes between 3-6 weeks. Payments accepted via PayPal or Money Order.

Q: Which items should I consider sponsoring?
A: Items in colors not currently offered
A: Items specifically marked “Limited Edition”
A: Items that have been discontinued

Q: What about items that are Temporarily Out-of-Stock?
A: Popular items that comprise our staple product base are restocked regularly

Q: What if BF already plans on running the item I want to sponsor in the color I want?
A: We do not, and will not share our inventory schedule publicly so there really is no way of knowing. Serious inquires should contact us to acquire details. Casual requests should be made on the BrickForge forum.

*Residual inventory becomes the sole property of BrickForge, who reserves the right to distribute in any manner seen fit.
**Discounts are not applicable to sponsored products.

-Omi

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:27 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Omicron wrote:
khopesh97 wrote:
How do you sponsor?

–SPONSORSHIP–
————————–

BrickForge prides itself in bringing the community dozens of accessories in an array of vibrant colors. Due to the sheer size of our inventory there will likely be parts in some colors that are intentionally skipped over, limited edition or even discontinued. Because we are committed to helping acolytes of the brick maintain creativity and consistency in their MOCs we offer a customer-driven sponsorship program.

All of our products are batched into smaller segments called sprues. A typical sprue will contain up to 12 products based on size and complexity. A 242 ton injection molding machine delivers molten ABS into the sprue causing all the products on that particular sprue to take shape. The pieces are then cooled, ejected, and separated for sorting. Typically all items on a sprue are run simultaneously; although there are shut-off gates to each piece. Thus, when considering sponsorship understand that all products* sharing the same sprue will be made as well.

Sponsorship consists of a $125 (min)** pre-order plus a $25 color-mixing fee ($45 for trans and other non-standard colors). You may pre-order any combination of items from that sprue as long as they add up to $125 (min)**. As a gesture of appreciation we will offer to add your name, forum ID or internet handle on each sponsored product so the community can applaud you personally. Sponsors will also be charged USPS Priority shipping (delivery confirmation included). Production takes between 3-6 weeks. Payments accepted via PayPal or Money Order.

Q: Which items should I consider sponsoring?
A: Items in colors not currently offered
A: Items specifically marked “Limited Edition”
A: Items that have been discontinued

Q: What about items that are Temporarily Out-of-Stock?
A: Popular items that comprise our staple product base are restocked regularly

Q: What if BF already plans on running the item I want to sponsor in the color I want?
A: We do not, and will not share our inventory schedule publicly so there really is no way of knowing. Serious inquires should contact us to acquire details. Casual requests should be made on the BrickForge forum.

*Residual inventory becomes the sole property of BrickForge, who reserves the right to distribute in any manner seen fit.
**Discounts are not applicable to sponsored products.

-Omi

Yaaugh! I don't have that much money!

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:14 pm 
Smelt Sire
Smelt Sire

khopesh97 wrote:
Yaaugh! I don't have that much money!

Yeah, but you are given the amount of products that match the price. That is why I have so much Dark Blue Powered Assault Commando armor. :P

-Omi

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:29 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Well, Omi, if you were serious about possibly sponsoring this particular mold in pink, I'm willing to put $50 down (I'm going for the Muskets, pistols and ammo pouches, and the rest can go towards the color mixing fee)... I mean, that's equal to a 1/3 down payment. ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:17 pm 
Smelt Sire
Smelt Sire

Hikaro Takayama wrote:
Well, Omi, if you were serious about possibly sponsoring this particular mold in pink, I'm willing to put $50 down (I'm going for the Muskets, pistols and ammo pouches, and the rest can go towards the color mixing fee)... I mean, that's equal to a 1/3 down payment. ;)

But what would you do with so many pink muskets pistols, and pouches? :P

Especially 50 bucks worth. :P

-Omi

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:01 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Use them to arm my "Kyoshi Warriors" (a.k.a. Amazon Brigade based on a group of female warriors in Avatar: The Last Airbender.... I'm using the Series 4 Geisha as the base for said unit's uniforms).... What else would I use them for (aside from getting some pink Powered Assault Commando armor and making me some Hello Kitty Sisters of Battle XD

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:13 pm 
Smelt Sire
Smelt Sire

Hikaro Takayama wrote:
What else would I use them for

Bragging rights I guess. :P

Which I seem to have at the moment given that the DB Powered Assault Commando armor is out of stock. :P

-Omi

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:32 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Well, if you think about it, when it comes to Ammo Pouches, Muskets and Flintlock Pistols, $50 basically can buy you 20 pouches, 10 muskets and 10 pistols (with the remaining $10 going towards the $25 color fee), which is enough to equip 10 warriors (which, incidentally is just SLIGHTLY more than the total number of Geisha's I have at the moment)...

That way, you get the pink centaur bodies, I get my super-girly elite troops final kitting out and whoever else goes in on this gets whatever....

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 31 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next